Massagejock_Will San Diego

cokimstr61
This topic is 936 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 5 months later...

Had one session with him while he was still on East Coast. He is indeed handsome with a great build. Smart, nice guy who gives a very good (B-plus) massage on a table. Doesn't cheat on time, puts full effort into the session and delivers sensual elements as promised, but for some reason I found it all a little mechanical. But he definitely had potential to get better. I'd repeat if he lived in the area still.

Had one session with him while he was still on East Coast. He is indeed handsome with a great build. Smart, nice guy who gives a very good (B-plus) massage on a table. Doesn't cheat on time, puts full effort into the session and delivers sensual elements as promised, but for some reason I found it all a little mechanical. But he definitely had potential to get better. I'd repeat if he lived in the area still.

I saw Will once in Providence right before he left for San Diego and I must say after 20 years of getting massage it was one of the best I have ever had. I have never had a masseur so focused on me and my body that we almost became one. Breathing and moving together. It was magical.

Will is a handsome, sweet, sexy, kind, talented man.

He contacted me last month because he was visiting the east coast for the holidays and I got to see him a second time.

I was hoping it would be as good as the first. He didn’t disappoint. It was even better.

I saw Will once in Providence right before he left for San Diego and I must say after 20 years of getting massage it was one of the best I have ever had. I have never had a masseur so focused on me and my body that we almost became one. Breathing and moving together. It was magical.

Will is a handsome, sweet, sexy, kind, talented man.

He contacted me last month because he was visiting the east coast for the holidays and I got to see him a second time.

I was hoping it would be as good as the first. He didn’t disappoint. It was even better.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally took the plunge and booked an hour massage with Will a couple of days ago. Rate slightly higher than some other guys in the area but WORTH EVERY PENNY!! All I can say is "whoa"! Without question one of the best erotic massage experiences I've ever had. This guy does everything right. He's super sexy to boot and doesn't do any upcharging during the massage. I'll definitely be back for seconds. Feel free to DM me for specifics.

Expensive but good and he lowered his prices recently.

the only thing for me was that his bathroom was not clean. Like he just mascaped and the machine was there with hairs on the sink. The basket next to the toilet ? was not empty. Toilet with piss stains.

body odor... not nasty just like someone that was not freshly showered. For some this might be a plus. I was not bothered by the odor a lot. But I could tell he was not freshly showered.

besides that it was good. I’d repeat.

• 2 months later...