New guy (I think) Steve in NYC

Jim_n_NYC
This topic is 1114 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just texted Steve and he got right back to me. I asked if we could have a conversation and he called me and we had a nice chat. He seems like a very nice guy. Technically savvy on the body and requirements of a good message. I mentioned that I like some sensuality mixed in and he said that he does include but I didn't want to get more specific until we meet. I've scheduled for later this week.

I just texted Steve and he got right back to me. I asked if we could have a conversation and he called me and we had a nice chat. He seems like a very nice guy. Technically savvy on the body and requirements of a good message. I mentioned that I like some sensuality mixed in and he said that he does include but I didn't want to get more specific until we meet. I've scheduled for later this week.

That view from his studio looks impressive.

Huh, I lived on the 49th floor for a year one block from the Hudson at 42nd street. Loved the view but we were too close to the Lincoln tunnel and the Intrepid and I thought the area was just too busy. Wonder if he is nearby!

Can't wait for the report, Redwine...pm any details if you like.

Do report back!

Steve had to cancel our scheduled appointment due to an unexpected business trip. I gathered that he is not a full time masseur. It wasn't last minute. He let me know as soon as he found out. I'll reach out again soon.

Steve had to cancel our scheduled appointment due to an unexpected business trip. I gathered that he is not a full time masseur. It wasn't last minute. He let me know as soon as he found out. I'll reach out again soon.

Sorry he had to cancel on you. It appears he is a full time massage therapist ,though. He mentions he has 10 years experience, and his hours listed are 7 days 8am-12 Midnite.

I saw him last week. He definitely does this full time but he certainly does other work. At present, he looks more like the pic where he's wearing a blazer. The B/W photo is certainly a bit older. He's not that bulked up now. He is very friendly and funny. He does a pretty intense deep tissue session almost bordering on torture - LOL! I'm an active athletic guy so I do know my body need a deep tissue technique so I welcomed it. And he does have a spectacular view from his 50th floor apartment in midtown.

I would say it is primarily therapeutic with a sensual ending. Just PM me if you need details.

Sorry he had to cancel on you. It appears he is a full time massage therapist ,though. He mentions he has 10 years experience, and his hours listed are 7 days 8am-12 Midnite.

An interesting observation, Dmitri. He said, "my boss just called and is sending me on a business trip".

Had a session with Steve last week and would agree with what BuddyWorker wrote. Steve provides and very intense deep tissue session, I would put him on par with Chris https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/1261/ for the intensity and skill level. Friendly guy with a sense of humor and that view is amazing for sure.

Njguy2 is Chris strictly therapeutic? Please PM if needed. Thanks.