New guy (I think) Steve in NYC

Jim_n_NYC
This topic is 1114 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Probably one of my best therapeutic massages ever, with strong deep work and stretching. Done in the nude with lots of sensual elements. He is not into interactivity even though his dick brushes against you all the time, but that's fine given the quality and the very reasonable rate. He is all tattooed and doesn't look like that gentleman wearing a jacket in one of the pix. Very friendly too, if somewhat talkative, and the studio is pretty spectacular, I'd repeat.

Edited by Capitano

• 7 months later...

I had a massage with Steve this week, and it was one of the best therapeutic massages I've had! His massage is intuitive, focused and skilled. Within the first minute of my being on the table, he had identified my problem areas and the site of a previous medical issue (I hadn't said a word about any of it). He is very knowledgeable and thorough, and gives a vigorous and intense massage.

More generally, he's a very friendly guy, with a bit of bro-energy, though not off-putting. During our text messages to arrange our session, he was warm and accommodating, even when I had to cancel last minute because of a work-related issue. He works out of a high-rise studio apartment near Hell's Kitchen (that view in his profile pics is no joke!), where he lives with his sweet, boisterous dog (if you're sensitive to the presence of pet, be forewarned). Steve's pictures are slightly out of date, but they are true to life, and he has an attractive, athletic, tattooed body; he's not as clean-cut as some pictures might imply.

Addressing some of the previous comments:

• He talked a lot during the massage to inform me what he was doing to address my various issues, and to give me direction (and occasionally warning that something would be particularly intense).
  • I would describe the session as a therapeutic, naturist massage: we were both nude and very comfortable, but the massage was very clearly the focus. It was not, in my opinion, overtly sensual; his nakedness seemed "matter of fact," simply the way he performs the massage.

I will definitely book with him again in a few weeks (he recommended to not have such intense bodywork for at least three weeks, which I appreciate). He is currently limiting the number of working days/clients he is seeing to better monitor his health. I highly recommend Steve if you are seeking a truly wonderful, and genuinely therapeutic experience.

• 2 months later...

Thanks to this forum I booked while he was visiting and I am still in disbelief how good he is.

1) very chatty... but in a fun NYC way

2) incredibly nice and sharing of his knowledge on body mechanics

3) It was intensely deep tissue, yet only where you needed it and as soon as he let go... your whole body goes into rest mode

If you get the chance, schedule time. I only had 60 mins available in his working time frame... but I nearly called out of work sick just to have a longer session. He might be my new number one! -xx

Edited by samK

Thanks to this forum I booked while he was visiting and I am still in disbelief how good he is.

1) very chatty... but in a fun NYC way

2) incredibly nice and sharing of his knowledge on body mechanics

3) It was intensely deep tissue, yet only where you needed it and as soon as he let go... your whole body goes into rest mode

If you get the chance, schedule time. I only had 60 mins available in his working time frame... but I nearly called out of work sick just to have a longer session. He might be my new number one! -xx

So, therapeutic only, no sensual elements to report?

• 1 month later...

I think Steve is one of those guys where the massage has varying degrees of sensuality depending on the connection you have w him at the time. It’s always sensual, just some times more than others. The massage, though, is stupid good, Beyond, actually, He realigns my body so I can workout at the gym again w a full range of motion or lie in bed w ease. i know this forum can focus on the ambiguous perks, but truly, the massage helped me eliminate my physical therapy classes. Also, he’s chatty but he gets the hint if you’re quiet. :)

I’ll add to this thread... I saw Steve last year as “Sean” in NYC who has been discussed previously in this thread:

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/hung-masseur-nyc.136994/page-9#post-1725106

The “Sean” URL no longer exists. Glad to see he’s still around.

Agree with previous posts. My massage with him was very thorough and great pressure throughout with an interactive ending that surprised both of us in a good way.

His look when I saw him was different from his current profile. More like a hot athletic daddy-type with sexy silver hair/beard. I can confirm that he’s got a substantial endowment - as mentioned in previous thread.

I would repeat if I lived in NYC!

I’ll add to this thread... I saw Steve last year as “Sean” in NYC who has been discussed previously in this thread:

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/hung-masseur-nyc.136994/page-9#post-1725106

The “Sean” URL no longer exists. Glad to see he’s still around.

Agree with previous posts. My massage with him was very thorough and great pressure throughout with an interactive ending that surprised both of us in a good way.

His look when I saw him was different from his current profile. More like a hot athletic daddy-type with sexy silver hair/beard. I can confirm that he’s got a substantial endowment - as mentioned in previous thread.

I would repeat if I lived in NYC!

Are you sure you're not getting Steve and Sean confused? If the Sean you're referring to had a studio near 25th and Broadway, he's different from the Steve in the OP's message.

• 5 months later...