Help me choose between these gorgeous NYC Studs

Quincy_7
This topic is 1538 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to hookup with xxx sensation a couple of weeks ago because of the hot pics and the fact that he was listed as versatile. We texted back and forth but his responses were always delayed. I said I wanted a 9pm appt, and that was around 6:30pm when our texting started. I asked for a face pic he sent one and asked for one in return. finally after delayed responses he asked if I could meet at 8pm. By now it was 7:20 and I told him 8:15 was the earliest. After that he basically ignored my texts. So I really don’t know what he was after.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
https://rentmen.eu/Xxxsensation

After an exhaustive three months of texting back and forth it lead to nowhere. I deleted his contact info.

well, gee.....do you think "three months of exhaustive texting" itself might be the reason it led nowhere??........keep in mind that many savvy providers can tell if something is really going to happen or not with a sincere client within a couple or three texts......