Quickie rate

This topic is 1751 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So that you see how he can beat you even on your field..!

I would never compete in such a race to the bottom he wants the business to be. Besides it was 15 in Brazil in 1993... I don't know how much they charge in Brazil and Argentina now but I think I read on PINGA it's 50 to 100.

If you guys go to Brazil Bruno Gaucho is a must have, it was one of KYTOP's best recommendations on here.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO.

Why conflate a poster adding to the discussion a price reference point concerning any location or point in time with braggadocio?

Pricepoints hinge on many variables including purchase power parity, subjective value-based considerations independent of objective value, location trends and standards, dynamic currency exchange, and the geo-specific legality of commercial sex and related infrastructure.

Moreover, value-based cost assessments may evolve and shift with increasing exposure to experiences abroad. If you are able to grasp economic global relativism, you might not use one centric context (eg USA) to arbitrarily predict or control prices or gratuity leanings in another setting.

You might knit together your own particular take and judge typical fees within a specific setting to be exorbitant, fair, or concessionary. The latter does not equate to exploitation; for example, overall client volume or individual repeats may influence rate.

LMAO.

Why conflate a poster adding to the discussion a price reference point concerning any location or point in time with braggadocio?

Pricepoints hinge on many variables including purchase power parity, subjective value-based considerations independent of objective value, location trends and standards, dynamic currency exchange, and the geo-specific legality of commercial sex and related infrastructure.

Moreover, value-based cost assessments may evolve and shift with increasing exposure to experiences abroad. If you are able to grasp economic global relativism, you might not use one centric context (eg USA) to arbitrarily predict or control prices or gratuity leanings in another setting.

You might knit together your own particular take and judge typical fees within a specific setting to be exorbitant, fair, or concessionary. The latter does not equate to exploitation; for example, overall client volume or individual repeats may influence rate.