Just Teasing Your Hole

Trick
This topic is 1788 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’ve been with some providers who tell me they’re “just teasing my hole” with their bare dick. But I can sense they’re getting in there. Often I can feel half the head already in. Some have actually gone in before I could stop them.

If I might add, they’re usually the ones who say they don’t have condoms when you ask them before the meet.

How do you deal with this? I admit I find it hot and stopping it takes a lot of willpower, but I don’t want to do bareback.

I’ve been with some providers who tell me they’re “just teasing my hole” with their bare dick. But I can sense they’re getting in there. Often I can feel half the head already in. Some have actually gone in before I could stop them.

If I might add, they’re usually the ones who say they don’t have condoms when you ask them before the meet.

How do you deal with this? I admit I find it hot and stopping it takes a lot of willpower, but I don’t want to do bareback.

I only spend time with guys that respect my boundaries, just as I respect theirs. Sometimes I have to remind them of those boundaries in the excitement of the moment. ?

Perhaps a quote from that great philosopher, Van Wilder will help reinforce your willpower: “Don’t be a fool, wrap your tool!” ?

The word you’re looking for is.....”STOP”!

Said firmly and with the right tone...I’ve never seen it fail.

Granted, it can be a hard word to find....especially when a part of you doesn’t want it to stop.

To paraphrase great Charo...”teasing.....leads to fucking”

It would be very unlikely to catch something from a simple tease; HOWEVER, chances are the reason he's teasing your hole is because he's really trying to bareback and he's actually trying to test your reaction. It sounds like you have zero interest in raw cock so I agree with everyone else that you should stop immediately and rubber up.