Orientation

wooly
This topic is 1757 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’ve learned never to choose any that don’t want to kiss or don’t list it on their profiles. I’ve had a couple, with one exception and its such an awkward thing to be intimate with another soul/human and not share that. Sure, I can understand if you are concerned about missing front teeth and bad breath, but be considerate.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ultimately, this is a failure and perpetuation of problems on Rentmen and other platforms behalf. Bisexuality has been stigmatized in the past as said person being truly gay, I truly wish Pan-sexual was an option as well. As someone who truly is pan-sexual, I feel I am under represented and mislabeled in terms of someone's general opinion by having to chose bisexual. Also, I wish there were such options as 'hetro-flexible' or 'mostly straight'. There is more flexibility in choosing position (vers/top, vers/bottom, top, bottom, versatile) and that should be parallel with orientation as well.