Rentmen Reviews

Gar1eth
This topic is 1737 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

yes.....it might only work on a desktop/laptop??.....click on their (hotlinked) name and scroll down to the list......probably need to be logged in and it might take a try or three.......for me, sometimes the name is hotlinked and, other times, not.....

Thank you. I'll try it next time I'm on an actual computer. Cell phones are great for accessing the internet-until they aren't.:confused:

Gman

yes.....it might only work on a desktop/laptop??.....click on their (hotlinked) name and scroll down to the list......probably need to be logged in and it might take a try or three.......for me, sometimes the name is hotlinked and, other times, not.....

Everytime I've submitted a review, there was a checkbox to control if that review would appear on my profile page, so it's possible for people to leave reviews that are only visible in the list of reviews on the page of reviewed provider. If the reviewer has a unique enough handle, you can execute a search at google.com for their handle and by adding the search modifier "site:rent.men" you will only get hits from the site.

So the text in the search box would look something like

oldNbusted site:rent.men

Everytime I've submitted a review, there was a checkbox to control if that review would appear on my profile page, so it's possible for people to leave reviews that are only visible in the list of reviews on the page of reviewed provider. If the reviewer has a unique enough handle, you can execute a search at google.com for their handle and by adding the search modifier "site:rent.men" you will only get hits from the site.

So the text in the search box would look something like

oldNbusted site:rent.men

Do you have any reviews there, or was that only an example? When I used you to test it out, this is what appeared ...

IMG_0724.JPG?raw=1

Gman

i can see them on my ipad. i go to the rentmen.eu site vs the rent.men site. not sure if that matters. if i see somebody has reviewed a pro i cut and paste their name and put it after the “rentmen.eu/“ when you look at their profile you can see their other reviews at the bottom of the profile.

example

https://rentmen.eu/bbguyla

Perfect timing on this thread. I was trying to contact a RM reviewer about a guy I've had my eye on for quite some time, but couldn't figure out how to email them.

At least for me, the hyperlinks to the reviewers profile (and email) only appear on the Rent.Men site, not the Rentmen.eu site. Once I logged into the Rent.men site all worked well.

Thanks, gentlemen.

• 1 month later...