Any 411 on JackKnoff of Palm Springs?

Just Sayin
This topic is 806 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

hey guys, has anyone had any experience with JackKnoff?

https://rent.men/JackKnoff

it looks like he's been on RM since 2015, but I can't find any discussion here and he is not reviewed on Daddy's

He advertised under a different name, which escapes me at the moment. I like the last line in his ad: "My nipples are sensitive; don't call them names."

Guest Grey Bear

I've tried to make contact with him thru R.M. I sent a message 5 days ago (7/2) and so far he hasn't seen it or responded. I like his looks and attitude online. His 40 second gas mask/piss video is a knock out (at least for me).As others have mentioned this is a new name. He was someone else (same pix/profile a month ago). Don't know what that is about.I'll update if I ever hear from him.

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest davebk

Wondering if anyone has seen Jack recently. Saw him once quite a while ago and it was a good experiencing, but I'm wondering if drug use has worn him down or caused reliability or performance issues...

On 7/3/2019 at 4:40 PM, Charlie said:

I have seen some of the photos in an ad under a different name, but like @rvwsnd if don't remember what it was. He also looks vaguely familiar, like someone I have seen around PS, but not in a gay setting.

I just used the Map Me function, and realized that he lives in a small gated community where I used to play tennis fairly often with a friend who lived there, which is probably why he looks familiar to me. Unfortunately, the friend is now deceased, so I can't inquire.