Massage at Pineapple Point (Ft. Lauderdale)

This topic is 1577 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest MikeThomas

I'd schedule Lukas and hope for the best! At least PP is a gay resort, so the masseurs should be used to no draping and boners. I stayed at PP... nice place. Didn't have a massage though.

I'm planning a trip to Ft. Lauderdale later in the year and am considering staying at Pineapple Point. I see that they offer on-site massage services, and while I suspect that the services are therapeutic, does anyone have any experiences they can share?

http://www.pineapplepoint.com/index.php/pineapple_point/amenities

Joel Montgomery looks hot & appealing. Has anyone had experience with him? PM if necessary.

Javier is an excellent masseur. Very nice. Very attractive. He also advertises on masseur finder. I go to his place for 90 minutes. And, yes :)

Anyone try Inigo? He also advertises. I find him very attractive in the pics. Hoping sensual and nude

Íñigo is a professional masseur and gives an amazing therapeutic massage. He's Mexican, caliente, but no interaction, in my experience.

Javier is an excellent masseur. Very nice. Very attractive. He also advertises on masseur finder. I go to his place for 90 minutes. And, yes :)

Anyone try Inigo? He also advertises. I find him very attractive in the pics. Hoping sensual and nude

I had 90 minutes with Íñigo this afternoon. Best massage therapist I've ever engaged. He's more beautiful and ....professional than ever. Somehow, I prefer him aloof. Best to you.

• 6 months later...