BigItalianhands

MuscleHunter

• 2 weeks later...
Guest InthePines
I get the appeal, but as always, follow your instincts.

I agree. And with only four photos, and not even two are unquestionably the same person, the wise instinct would be to pass.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I've been to him a few times over the last couple of years in his townhouse in West Midtown Atlanta. I think he rents a room out if it. He's a really nice, sweet guy. The massage is legit.

He has a very nice body. I was reluctant to hire him the first time because something seemed "off" about his face and pics. I won't say more in case he reads here but he is good.

• 1 year later...

I've seen him several times.  He is very sweet, sensitive, and we've had many great conversations.  He is straight, so keep the expectations set.  He might (as has for me) gone a little further and it was great, but that is very rare.

He is kinda flakey unfortunately, going very silent with communications periodically.  Overall I'd recommend him.

23 hours ago, ButchAtl said:

Many, many positive reviews on his RentMasseur page. 

Prices listed as paid range all over the place, but most well above the $100 listed in his ad and in line with many other providers. 

The reviews, however, indicate he should be worth a try, 

His listed rate is just for massage with nothing sensual at all, so that's why the actual rates are higher, but still very fair.

• 3 months later...
On 4/23/2023 at 11:32 AM, mjmtacoma966 said:

I've tried to message him and set something up, but he's been so flakey which doesn't make me feel comfortable

He is flakey, sometimes going completely quiet on text many times.  But if you do get to see him, you will enjoy it.  I have seen him many times and eventually just accepted the flakey part.  He's sweet, genuine, enjoys giving a hot massage.  Just understand that he's straight (or mostly) so there's limits to what else might happen.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I’ve seen him 5 times since 2022. He’s straight and I’m married to a woman so we both connected. 90 min sessions each time. 60 mins massage and then 30 mins sensual. He showers with you after and washes your body. He can be flakey but he’s really nice and definitely worth it.

• 2 weeks later...