Boludo in LA

Jason901
This topic is 1212 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Name change to https://rentmasseur.com/Bub

His description starts off “SHOW ME YOUR PROSTATE” so if there really aren’t extraordinary extras one should be very disappointed...

This one is a definite “proceed with caution” and may bait and switch. I saw him twice. The first time, the massage was okay and there were extras, which were hot. I wasn’t crazy about his conversation—he told me he does mushrooms, but spun it as not gay partying but “new age healing.” The second time, the massage was bad, there were no extras and he shorted me on time. It was definitely not erotic, and not really sensual, as he advertises. He told me when we met the second time when he arrived that he was “being pickier about clients.” I asked him what he meant by that and he told me that he was refusing to see certain clients, or refusing to do certain things with others. I can’t imagine him giving a prostate massage to guys older than 30 who are not thin/lean and his type, just based on my conversations with him.

Don’t necessarily trust the reviews in his ad—I left him a great review after the first massage. He pushes his clients after seeing them the first time to leave him a great review.

Edited by PeaseBlossom

Saw once. Don't recall much about massage. Plentiful extras, though. Before leaving, he asked me to post a review. Later, sent a text requesting the same.

Yes, that seems to be his MO. Gives a decent massage and lots of extras the first time, has you give him a great review, then the second time he is far less accommodating. He seems to be also using the good reviews to “shop” for clients and be picky who he takes, and he cites to his good reviews in his ad. I’m asking RM to delete my review of him.

Edited by PeaseBlossom