HungTodd in LA - 411

woodworker
This topic is 1605 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This is his 3rd name in a couple months. He was something pro or pro something before

Could this thread from 2018 possibly be related to this current hungtodd? At one time todd_la changed to ProTodd ?? I think there was a more recent thread on his name changes as well.

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/todd_la-in-los-angeles.138444/

Edited by DaveOrDavid

• 1 month later...
he is in DC, and plan on meeting with him, should I cancel? he sent another photo via text?

I hope you can cancel in time. He is a total fake.

Just today one of his cock photos dates back to 2015 and he is using a different name for that photo -

Here is a photo of a search on tineye:

https://www.tineye.com/search/5b1f10e44b8df0f54974d34612b3735545b619aa?page=1

rentmen.com

SEXYLAD/ - First found on Dec 02, 2015

SEXYLAD - First found on Dec 02, 2015

view all 4 matches

Filename: 119850_1445446320_dg6t8fwdet.jpg (469 x 400, 21.7 KB)

rentmen.com

HOTLUCASXXL/ - First found on Mar 23, 2016

HOTLUCASXXL - First found on Mar 22, 2016

Filename: 144186_1456889426_3m6dqrj25b.jpg (469 x 400, 21.8 KB)

rentmen.com

photos/ - First found on Jun 18, 2015

Filename: 2w7n932nq5q38pb3k9fqzak8z.jpg (323 x 275, 12.8 KB)

Good luck on getting away from this faker and who knows what else he is.

• 2 months later...
I’ve met him. He’s had a number of different profiles and names over the years. None of the posted pics are of the guy who actually shows up. I found him to be a complete dud.

Thanks! I was going to meet him when I saw this post. FYI his new profile name is TODDELIAS pictures seemed a little iffy.

I unfortunately met with him last trip in LA. The guy you will meet is not in any way the guy in the pics. Appendage is accurate but so turned off by different body and face ..left and not going back . He thrives on single encounters not building a client base. If you feel the urge to see him have him do a face selfie with today’s newspaper etc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can attest this is a Buyer beware situation!! I fell for his ad twice..The meat is real but the face is someone elses and the body is nowhere as defined as in his pics ...if you only care about the meat then go for it...But everything I mean everything else is photo shopped, edited and other guys pics

• 1 month later...

edit: it appears the posts (and poster?) my post here address have been deleted...but will leave this here in case he looks in as a guest

if you like "good energy and good vibes", as you've stated before, you can start by not calling members of this forum "girls" or "half ladies" (this is done in three of your four total posts)........

in an earlier post of yours, you stated he sometimes calls in a substitute friend when he's overbooked......not good!!

do you have Todd's latest RM username??.....gee, his new one is down already!

the other posters in this thread are reliable.......please don't accuse them of doing "something wrong" which led to his ad being down

Edited by azdr0710

• 2 weeks later...