Name your top 3 male strip clubs in North America

hwic04
This topic is 1735 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wow! Vegas, you must have had a much better time in PV than I did. Yes, there are beautiful boys there and they'll come back to your hotel, but only for a small fortune. I was quoted a price (by a guy I'd been very generous with in the club) of $5,000. I would rank Johnson's as the best strip club in North America now, with Stock and bj's in Atlanta rounding out my top three.

I think he was saying 5000 pesos, that is $250 usd

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. The Gaiety Theatre. The premiere male strip club in North America bar none. Sadly, it was forced to shut down when it was zoned out of existence during the transformation of the Times Square area from a gritty Runyanesque urban milieu into a Disneyfied and sanitized "family friendly" tourist district.

Bozo

Not quite @BOZO T CLOWN. The Gaiety WAS zoned out of business but not by the deplorable Disneyfication of Times Square. The Gaiety rented the second floor of a two story building at the northwest corner of 46th and Broadway. One of the last remaining Howard Johnson’s was on the first. The owner of the building refused to renew the Gaiety’s lease (and Howard Johnson’s too) enabling him (or her) to sell the property to a developer who built a much taller building on that small corner lot. I left NYC soon after and have no idea what’s there now. But I’ll always remember the wonderful nights I spent at the Gaiety.

• 2 weeks later...
What happened? I have been there numerous times and never had a bad time

I don't know. First, it was too crowded and is downstairs and small. A lot of guys; few really hot (or my type) I went with a friend, same age as me. I was there from 11 to 2 pm. My friend had one of them, the rest of the boy were dragging my friend to the booth, he didnt want to spend more money. Me? I was left alone all night , had 5 drinks tipped bar well, not even one guy approached me :(

I don't know. First, it was too crowded and is downstairs and small. A lot of guys; few really hot (or my type) I went with a friend, same age as me. I was there from 11 to 2 pm. My friend had one of them, the rest of the boy were dragging my friend to the booth, he didnt want to spend more money. Me? I was left alone all night , had 5 drinks tipped bar well, not even one guy approached me :(

I does get crowded at times. Im surprised you were never approached. At times i wished that would be the case as sometimes i find it harassing, with some of the same guys that keep approaching. There are some dancers that just hang around and you would need to approach them. You stated you were with a friend who was the same age as you. Not sure how old you are but did you think it had to do with your age?