411 Update Rafael Alencar

BlueEyedFox
This topic is 1771 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

As out of towner who enjoys meeting a guy in his own space , does Rafael Alencar of NYC, who advertises on RM for OK in call, host at his place for o/n visits and if so is he amicable and compatable for such for first time meeting with him, like dinner out, fun, and morning departure following coffee/breakfast. I know that popular established providers dont come cheap, meaning 10 to 15 hundredish. Postings here and on Daddy's Reviews on him have been very positive as to his demeanor and reliability.

Best of luck to you. On a side note, you might want to know that I saw Rafael on the street in Manhattan a few weeks ago and he is ridiculously handsome up close. He’s not particularly tall, but he still appeared to be very well built (due to the unseasonably cool spring we’ve had here in NYC, he was wearing a bulky sweatshirt of some kind, but he filled it ou quite well). Have fun!

I have spent several overnights with him. He is wonderful. Be prepared to be impaled though. He is gently on the uninitiated. Quiz him on country capitals. You will be amazed. Honiara!

I have spent several overnights with him. He is wonderful. Be prepared to be impaled though. He is gently on the uninitiated. Quiz him on country capitals. You will be amazed. Honiara!

WOW !! and Thank you.

I saw him at his place, he rocked my world, I asked him to go slow, he did... at first, then it was like a jack hammer with a baseball bat attached... but in a good way. He's one of those people that seem to be made for sex. I'm very oral, good luck with that.