Cade Maddox in WEHO

WEHO90069
This topic is 1741 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
I'm curious if anyone has met him recently and what rates he might quote?

Seen him before. Extremely hot guy, very passionate. During the first time I saw him it was 250. The second time I try seeing him it went up to 400.

Seen him before. Extremely hot guy, very passionate. During the first time I saw him it was 250. The second time I try seeing him it went up to 400.

Really??? I’ve seen him several times some years ago and it was always 250. Actually, when he was under Jason Sparks the first time we met, it was 160.

Really??? I’ve seen him several times some years ago and it was always 250. Actually, when he was under Jason Sparks the first time we met, it was 160.

Yeah he did told me about his time working for Jason Sparks, he and Cameron Taylor quit. Boy was that a great time having both of them for a threesome.

Yeah he did told me about his time working for Jason Sparks, he and Cameron Taylor quit. Boy was that a great time having both of them for a threesome.

My first threesome was with Jason himself and one of his boys. I hated the leatherette mattress cover. ?

One time I had back to back appointments with Corbin Riley and Owen Powers. That was before I met Cade. After that, it was just Cade I contacted among Jason’s boys.

I tried to hire him last year when he was down in NOLA for Southern Decadence. Schedules sadly didn't work out because he was making videos and also having fun himself. I ended up running into him on the dance floor at OZ LATE one night shirtless and sweaty AF and he was even sexier in person than in vids....he recognized me from our chats and we danced and grinded a bit before moving on. He's on my list to hire but I haven't noticed him on RM in the cities I've been in when I'm looking

FYI I hired him for a paid gig with an organization to be a co-host. He ended up missing it due to personal drama - but made up for it by cutting his rate in half, etc. I will say he's genuinely a good person, but given the industry he's in - he's going to have a lot of stuff + demands in play.