Ian from Honolulu has arrived in NYC

Redwine56
This topic is 1816 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm informing my forum buddies not to miss an opportunity for a message with Ian while he is in town thru July 4th. I've posted about him previously when he was in NYC. I cannot speak highly enough about him. He trumps any masseur that I have experienced in every category. He gets a 5-star rating from me. He hosts out of a beautiful apartment downtown in the Wall Street area. Ian is just a nice, kind person who will provide you with an outstanding message and charm you with that sexy Aussie accent. Don't hesitate and you won't regret it. I am planning 2 sessions while he is in town. You will find his ad on masseurfinder about 2/3 of the way down the list.

I'm informing my forum buddies not to miss an opportunity for a message with Ian while he is in town thru July 4th. I've posted about him previously when he was in NYC. I cannot speak highly enough about him. He trumps any masseur that I have experienced in every category. He gets a 5-star rating from me. He hosts out of a beautiful apartment downtown in the Wall Street area. Ian is just a nice, kind person who will provide you with an outstanding message and charm you with that sexy Aussie accent. Don't hesitate and you won't regret it. I am planning 2 sessions while he is in town. You will find his ad on masseurfinder about 2/3 of the way down the list.

Agree—just saw him in Hawaii a few weeks ago. One of the best bodies and faces I’ve seen on many many masseurs. The massage is superb and he’s a great guy.

Based on everyone love of Ian, I got a massage from him 2 weeks ago when I was in Hawaii. Definitely understand why everyone raved about him.

The massage was probably the best I've ever gotten, technically, especially from sites like MF/RM. He was attentive, his body is killer, very handsome and very kind!

Wish he weren't so far away! Definitely see him while he is in NYC!

Edited by Qmark