Las Vegas

This topic is 1025 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Las Vegas doesn't have any gay strip clubs at the moment.  There are a handful of gay bars that have gogo's dance on side stages or in make shift showers, but no lap dances or private shows.

Charlie's has gogo's a few nights per week (Wednesdays and Sundays I think).  Pirhanna has gogo's every night, but shows usually don't start until 1AM.

My personal thoughts behind the reason for this:  There's too much to lose with alcohol and gambling licences.  It's like "Pick your sin, you get 2 out of 3:  Alcohol, gaming, or nudity", and alcohol and gaming are just too profitable.

Edited by Vegas_nw1982

4 hours ago, Vegas_nw1982 said:

Las Vegas doesn't have any gay strip clubs at the moment.  There are a handful of gay bars that have gogo's dance on side stages or in make shift showers, but no lap dances or private shows.

Charlie's has gogo's a few nights per week (Wednesdays and Sundays I think).  Pirhanna has gogo's every night, but shows usually don't start until 1AM.

My personal thoughts behind the reason for this:  There's too much to lose with alcohol and gambling licences.  It's like "Pick your sin, you get 2 out of 3:  Alcohol, gaming, or nudity", and alcohol and gaming are just too profitable.

Is there a male brothel in Nevada?