Aaron and Dante NYC

DallasMuscle

They do look hot. I exchanged emails with them last year but wasn’t able to book with them. Although they advertise in Manhattan they said they were from West New York which is in New Jersey and could host there.

Would like to try them so I hope someone has some feedback.

Saw them a couple of months ago, liked them, better looking in person, English is not their first language but since I speak some Spanish did not have any problem. Don’t know if I would hire them again for the simple fact that I am not sure I am much into 4 hands massages. I would love to probably hire them separately, if they offer that option.

Saw them a couple of months ago, liked them, better looking in person, English is not their first language but since I speak some Spanish did not have any problem. Don’t know if I would hire them again for the simple fact that I am not sure I am much into 4 hands massages. I would love to probably hire them separately, if they offer that option.

They offered me the option of hiring just one since I was hesitant about spending for two.

Can you tell more about the experience? How interactive, etc. Feel free to PM.

They offered me the option of hiring just one since I was hesitant about spending for two.

Can you tell more about the experience? How interactive, etc. Feel free to PM.

I'd like to know how interactive they are as well, if you don't mind.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I had an experience with "Aphill" that I won't repeat. He required a deposit, which I complied with after confirming our start time. I arrived 9 min early to the appointment, and sent a message. Fifteen minutes later (appointment start +6min) he messaged me with a vague photo of the other side of the building along with an entrance code to open the gate. I walked around the building and the street had 4 entrances that all matched his photo, but none of the gates opened with the code he provided. I let him know that I was having issues using the code, asked him to confirm the code, and all he did was re-send the photo and say that it was the correct code. After retrying every entrance again, I asked nicely if he would come down as the code wasn't working. He reacted very annoyed, "omg fine" and I waited another 5-10 min... until I finally tailgated a random person in who told me that all codes were 6 digits, not 5 digits like the one I had... So I messaged Phill again to let him know I was inside the building-- he still didn't tell me which room to go to. It was now 25 min after the appointment start time, and if I hadn't paid a 30% deposit, I would have left by now. I tried calling, but he didn't answer. Finally, he replied with room details and I went to meet him, finally greeting him 35 min after our arranged start time. Then he had the nerve to rush me out after 25 minutes saying that he "only had an hour..."... 

I thought a deposit would ensure we were both on time and ready.

To be honest, even if we started on time, I wouldn't repeat. It wasn't a great experience. But, this pretty much made it so I don't plan to see most folks in the future if they require a deposit over 5-10%.

Edited by eyeppft

1 hour ago, eyeppft said:

I had an experience with "Aphill" that I won't repeat. He required a deposit, which I complied with after confirming our start time. I arrived 9 min early to the appointment, and sent a message. Fifteen minutes later (appointment start +6min) he messaged me with a vague photo of the other side of the building along with an entrance code to open the gate. I walked around the building and the street had 4 entrances that all matched his photo, but none of the gates opened with the code he provided. I let him know that I was having issues using the code, asked him to confirm the code, and all he did was re-send the photo and say that it was the correct code. After retrying every entrance again, I asked nicely if he would come down as the code wasn't working. He reacted very annoyed, "omg fine" and I waited another 5-10 min... until I finally tailgated a random person in who told me that all codes were 6 digits, not 5 digits like the one I had... So I messaged Phill again to let him know I was inside the building-- he still didn't tell me which room to go to. It was now 25 min after the appointment start time, and if I hadn't paid a 30% deposit, I would have left by now. I tried calling, but he didn't answer. Finally, he replied with room details and I went to meet him, finally greeting him 35 min after our arranged start time. Then he had the nerve to rush me out after 25 minutes saying that he "only had an hour..."... 

I thought a deposit would ensure we were both on time and ready.

To be honest, even if we started on time, I wouldn't repeat. It wasn't a great experience. But, this pretty much made it so I don't plan to see most folks in the future if they require a deposit over 5-10%.

That sounds way too complicated and troublesome to be worth any length of massage.

I had a really good experience with Nick.  He didn’t require a deposit but was kind of short in his responses at first.  It seemed like he may not be interested but we hit it off when we met.  He was in time and friendly.  Experience was a+++ actually.  Def repeat