411 on Soarezbrazilian in LA?

ScottyTX100
This topic is 1567 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...

Speaking from first-hand experience, Soarzbrazilian is sexy AF; lean and built; very responsive; and with an amazing cock.

I’m already thinking about my next session with him.

He’s a beautiful, sexy man. Highly, highly recommended.

UPDATE: Had a really awful second session with him before he left for Northern California. Never again. Happy I got out of there without having to fight my way out.

Edited by Jeffster

• 5 months later...
Speaking from first-hand experience, Soarzbrazilian is sexy AF; lean and built; very responsive; and with an amazing cock.

I’m already thinking about my next session with him.

He’s a beautiful, sexy man. Highly, highly recommended.

Unfortunately, I had a very bad experience with him.

I messaged him for a session and he insisted I come over right away as he was free. I was free too so I headed over.

i showed up and he admitted he was drunk and high. Things went from bad to worse. I told him that he didn’t deserve his fee. He argued and fought with me. I am lucky to have gotten out of there without actually having to fight him. I can definitely take care of myself in that area but would rather avoid it. I paid him $200 (a huge waste) and fled like I was leaving a burning building.

Total hustler. AVOID. It wasn’t only about his “messiness,” it was about his attitude after when I suggested he was not entitled to his fee. When things were getting unpleasant during the session, I will admit I ended it but he was very messy and it was going south.

• 1 month later...
Thanks for the update. I contacted him (the videos are promising) and after responding with the normal details he quickly followed up with:

“you know i'm charging for my time and that's a deal for adults.

are you in full agreement to pay for my Time ?”

Which I found rather odd.

Not so odd. It's an attempt to disclaim he's selling sex for money. It's like a lot of ads that have a disclaimer stating he's paid for his time, and anything that happens between consenting adults isn't for pay. As a legal matter, it's utterly useless to post such disclaimers that are obviously false. But that's what a lot of guys do.

Thanks for the update. I contacted him (the videos are promising) and after responding with the normal details he quickly followed up with:

“you know i'm charging for my time and that's a deal for adults.

are you in full agreement to pay for my Time ?”

Which I found rather odd.

Not so odd. It's an attempt to disclaim he's selling sex for money. It's like a lot of ads that have a disclaimer stating he's paid for his time, and anything that happens between consenting adults isn't for pay. As a legal matter, it's utterly useless to post such disclaimers that are obviously false. But that's what a lot of guys do.