411 Samuel Hott - Montreal

Guest MikeThomas
This topic is 1753 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...

I hedged for a few months as I am jaded and easily disappointed with ad bookings. I usually stick to strip joints where you can see the specs.

Met Samuel as he pulled up to park my downtown Montreal pad. A fantasy come to life.

Real deal. Lives near me so I risk getting addicted. Sweet natural guy, unassuming mec, steroid free, amazing physique a little bigger than pics, added summer tan. Very cute. Maintains contact with pretty hazel eyes.

His French better than English.

I won't write a more detailed formal review due to Canadian law. Besides, was therapeutic activity. There ought to be a law against him.

Edited by SirBIllybob

I hedged for a few months as I am jaded and easily disappointed with ad bookings. I usually stick to strip joints where you can see the specs.

Met Samuel as he pulled up to park my downtown Montreal pad. A fantasy come to life.

Real deal. Lives near me so I risk getting addicted. Sweet natural guy, unassuming mec, steroid free, amazing physique a little bigger than pics, added summer tan. Very cute. Maintains contact with pretty hazel eyes.

His French better than English.

I won't write a more detailed formal review due to Canadian law. There ought to be a law against him.

Please forgive my ignorance as I've never been to a strip club. Are strippers usual receptive? How do you usually approach a stripper and express interest?

Well, I am not inclined to proclaim "Word".

We can all read ads. I'd have pointed out if what can (had) happen(ed) deviated from the checklist. "Into" is a misleading misnomer anyway, not because the items may be inaccurate but, rather, they denote boundaries.

I think there should be a separate sub-forum for posters to summarize and declare which providers they would not be into. I would bypass it. Or where posters can outline with their handle their specific requirements. I would bypass it. LOL.

Well, I am not inclined to proclaim "Word".

We can all read ads. I'd have pointed out if what can (had) happen(ed) deviated from the checklist. "Into" is a misleading misnomer anyway, not because the items may be inaccurate but, rather, they denote boundaries.

I think there should be a separate sub-forum for posters to summarize and declare which providers they would not be into. I would bypass it. Or where posters can outline with their handle their specific requirements. I would bypass it. LOL.

You are talking in circles. So does he kiss and/or do anal? Heading to Montreal soon and might hire if he does more than his "boundaries" listed in his ad.