Sopranos SUCK!

ValleyDwellerNorth
This topic is 6232 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It's the final season. I'm tired. The storyline is tired. The acting is tired. However, I watched from the beginning so I have to see it through the end.

I have a question though. What the HELL is a Lincoln Log Sandwich? I looked on the Net and found nothing. No one at work knew. This was the sandwich Carm made for AJ before she went out shopping (they looked like hot dogs with cream cheese on them?). This was the sandwich Tony shoved in his mouth, AND KEPT IT THERE, when his DAUGHTER AJ was screaming from the backyard trying to off himself.

I am done with the zombie therapists who give the stare of the dead too! Are all therapists so close to being in a coma?

Some random thoughts on a very random final season. I just want to know what a Lincoln Log Sandwich is.

VDN..I also have "no idea" where this Stupid so called Sandwich comes from? Except from the mind of writer's who think the SOPRANO Sucker's will sit thru any crap you throw at them at this stage of the game! LOL

As with All thing's SOPRANO this "Last Season".. I Personally really don't care! This "Crap" could have been Spit Out and Put to Rest a long time ago! Why was the "Rope too long", this AJ Character is just another Whiney Christofuh! And the SHRINKS...What a Joke!

Could these Storyline's get any worse? I doubt it! They have "Milked this Cash Cow" to the Last Squirt! Remind's JT of a few "Working Guy's" in their Last Season! As with them, I doubt this Last Season will even "Rent Well"... on DVD! LOL :p :P :p

Guest Merlin

It looks like it is building up to a final St Valentine's Day massacre in which Tony and some of his henchment will be bumped off by the other guy, and perhaps vice-versa.

It would be about Time! He's ALMOST Paid Back.. to many Time's for my liking!

Time to Meet his Maker! He can take the rest of them too!

Springsteen's Band Member.. has turned into a "One Line Cartoon" at this stage of the game! I'm waiting for his ADRIANNA Payback..Hopefully Big Time!

But I can't see how they will Realistically tie up ALL the Character's in 2 Episode's?

Now they have the Ball's to not run the Last Episode's in the Next 2 week's..Cable Customer's are SUCKER'S..NOT IN A GOOD WAY!

:p :P :p

Rick,

>I saw the word "SUCK!" and my eyes lit up, so I clicked and

>found out it was a Sopranos thread. Curse you, VDN. :p

I often use trickery and my Book of Spells I purchased from Wal-Mart to ensnare people in my evil web of erotic espionage. You were just my next victim.

Oliver

>So do tenors, baritones, and basses! }(

Please don't forget countertenors. They are spiteful bastards.

JT!

>VDN..I also have "no idea" where this Stupid so called

>Sandwich comes from? Except from the mind of writer's who

>think the SOPRANO Sucker's will sit thru any crap you throw at

>them at this stage of the game! LOL

The writers think they are creating high art here. They feel everything, from a sandwich to a good crap, should symbolize something in this show. The have lost touch with the fact that their primary goal is to entertain and not try to convince us this is how the mob works. I should know how the mob works as I was in 4-H.

>As with All thing's SOPRANO this "Last Season".. I Personally

>really don't care! This "Crap" could have been Spit Out and

>Put to Rest a long time ago!

They lost me at the camping trip. I felt my hair grow during that hour I will never get back.

VDN :)

>It looks like it is building up to a final St Valentine's Day

>massacre in which Tony and some of his henchment will be

>bumped off by the other guy, and perhaps vice-versa.

That would be delightful. However, I have a feeling we are building up to Tony finally going to an ENT doctor so he doesn't sound like Snuffleupagus anymore.

http://www.weeklyreader.com/readandwriting/content/binary/snuffleupagus1_medium.jpg

IF this was The "First Season"..The SOPRANO'S would have never Lasted for as "Long and Drawn Out" a Period of Time! Nor would the "Millions" have been Made! Good thing though, most of this Crowd isn't just starting out in the Profession either! It was a nice RETIREMENT Fund for most!

Well.. All the BIG PAYCHECK'S have been Cashed. Residual's are set..So I guess anybody involved really doesn't care what happen's to "Finish Off" what was Great and Slowly turned into a Crap Show! IMHO of course!

:p :P :p

RE: Sopranos SUCK? NOT!

My goodness. JT, who can barely write a comprehensible post and never met a smiley he didn't like and ValleyDwellerNorth, who admits to being "tired" — you guys sure are HARD, and I'm not talkin' dick.

Yes, the coma dream of Season 6 nearly put me in a coma and any episode without Nancy Marchand is lesser than, but I always look forward to one more episode of The Sopranos. I think David Chase is a genius. And I'm thoroughly enjoying this season.

Guest alanm

"And I'm thoroughly enjoying this season."

Me too.

I loved the first three seasons, the last three seasons not quite as much. But even Sunday's episode, one of the darkest ever, had some very good moments. The theory (seemingly rejected by Dr. Jennifer Melfi, played by Lorraine Bracco) that sociopaths learn new ways to become more effective sociopaths in analysis was interesting.

David Chase has done a masterful job with his actors, writers and directors this season. With two episodes left (June 3 and June 10), there is one major story line unfinished (Tony vs. Phil, or Jersey vs, NY). Let's see what Chase does with the two mob bosses, and Phil's long simmering need for revenge.

>My goodness. JT, who can barely write a comprehensible post

>and never met a smiley he didn't like and ValleyDwellerNorth,

>who admits to being "tired" — you guys sure are HARD, and I'm

>not talkin' dick.

Dearest Rock,

Though I appreciate your attempt to course-correcting this thread I hope you can be a bit more polite to JT. He is my friend and he was there the day I first purchased head cheese in Guam.

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/3758/threadvisualcourtesyliorv1.jpg

>Yes, the coma dream of Season 6 nearly put me in a coma and

>any episode without Nancy Marchand is lesser than, but I

>always look forward to one more episode of The Sopranos. I

>think David Chase is a genius. And I'm thoroughly enjoying

>this season.

Like good art, threads need balance and contrast. Thank you for adding it. Now Rock, do YOU know how to make a Lincoln Log Sandwich?

>I hear it has something to with this...

>http://sickbob.com/ipw-web/gallery/albums/NoChillun/pig_penis.jpg

>on a bun.

How very dare you! That is an affront to my very nature. I am a personage of class and distinction. Your picture, and the implication therein, is vulgar. Have you no honor? Penis, no matter how provincial you are, is always served best on an appropriate dish.

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/5074/fooddickentreevg1.jpg

>This dude?

Yup. And there are FAR better pictures of him on the net.

>Is this an urban legend?

Never say never. I'm told he himself admits it's real, should you get close enough to ask. (I immediately have a mental image of VDN elbowing through a crowd waiving an 8x10 to ask...) :o

>>This dude?

>

>Yup. And there are FAR better pictures of him on the net.

LOL! Like this one? What the hell show is this from? Look at that robot lady!

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2005/07/28/john_barrowman_Cl.jpg

>Never say never. I'm told he himself admits it's real, should

>you get close enough to ask. (I immediately have a mental

>image of VDN elbowing through a crowd waiving an 8x10 to

>ask...) :o

I am tacky and stupid enough to do it! ;) What is the story behind it? Is this lore anywhere on the net?

That picture probably comes from Dr. Who, or maybe his spinoff series Torchwood.

I was thinking more along the lines of this picture:

http://www.dfapam.com/barrowmanjohn7.jpg

but there are others.

Try BillyMasters.com, for starters, but you'll have to dig into the archives. Barrowman is openly gay (and recently married, dammit).

Archived