objects as size comparisons

stop
This topic is 1846 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

this is really just a rant but it cracks me up that people are using objects next to their junk to demonstrate how big they are when the object used really isn’t that big.

soda can = 4.8 inches x 2.5 diameter

red bull = 6.5 x 2 inches

water bottle = 7 x 2.5 inches

quarter .955 inches. (so 5 quarters on top of your dick is not 8 inches it’s less than 5)

none of these are 9 inches so why would somebody advertise as 9+ then show a coke can up against it? all of this information is readily available on the friendly world wide web yet people use them as props to show

my other favorites are the dollar bill wrapped around...there is very little chance you have that thick of a dick so the chances are pretty high that you folded the bill in half....or the ole measuring tape where the numbers are so faded you can’t see them or the tape starts at number 2 or 3....

i get men tend to err on the side of bigger and a water bottle sized dick is VERY impressive but some of these are really over the top

this is really just a rant but it cracks me up that people are using objects next to their junk to demonstrate how big they are when the object used really isn’t that big.

soda can = 4.8 inches x 2.5 diameter

red bull = 6.5 x 2 inches

water bottle = 7 x 2.5 inches

quarter .955 inches. (so 5 quarters on top of your dick is not 8 inches it’s less than 5)

none of these are 9 inches so why would somebody advertise as 9+ then show a coke can up against it? all of this information is readily available on the friendly world wide web yet people use them as props to show

my other favorites are the dollar bill wrapped around...there is very little chance you have that thick of a dick so the chances are pretty high that you folded the bill in half....or the ole measuring tape where the numbers are so faded you can’t see them or the tape starts at number 2 or 3....

i get men tend to err on the side of bigger and a water bottle sized dick is VERY impressive but some of these are really over the top

I guess it depends on where you plant the bottle. Doing a side by side is easy to fudge the #'s. If it's actually theirs I still appreciate the demonstration though.