Do you have a workout partner?

samhexum
This topic is 1831 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I used to many years ago and then our schedules became unworkable eight or so years ago. He just hit me up recently to ask about working out again. It's frequently very helpful to have a gym partner to motivate and help you be accountable.

Edited by LivingnLA

With my variety of mobilty issues and extensive pre-workout mobility routine, it just doesn't make sense to work out with a partner. Also for the lifting part I now do a workout where I do the same thing every day, just doing two sets rather than 3-5. Most people like to work out differently.

I may or may not find workout partners for the steamroom portion...

At my current age (78) I only do cardio thus a workout partner is unnecessary. In the "good old days" when I was totally involved in the bodybuilding scene a workout partner was "almost" a requirement. When working with very heavy weights it is extremely important to have someone spotting you.