411 on mister mister

amused1
This topic is 1728 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was supposed to visit Boston this month but his ad no longer includes a stop here. I will pursue if he ever gets here.

He often changes plans last minute or cuts short visits if he does not get sufficient interest. He's cancelled visits to NYC at the last minute half a dozen times at least in the last year and a half. What can you say? He's the prototype millennial. He's worth the effort though! Be persistent!

He often changes plans last minute or cuts short visits if he does not get sufficient interest. He's cancelled visits to NYC at the last minute half a dozen times at least in the last year and a half. What can you say? He's the prototype millennial. He's worth the effort though! Be persistent!

Must explain why he hasn't responded to my inquiry.

I saw him a couple of months ago...now he got in much later than what he planned ( a whole day later) due to weather...and he was still up for meeting and I think he had just arrived. So I am guessing he was really tired and it felt like he was just going through the motions. Also, he didn't talk much but when he did it was like talking to a 13 yr old...but I want to chalk it up to a long flight delay and give him another shot.

I saw him a couple of months ago...now he got in much later than what he planned ( a whole day later) due to weather...and he was still up for meeting and I think he had just arrived. So I am guessing he was really tired ...but I want to chalk it up to a long flight delay and give him another shot.

Funny I had one of my best get togethers with him after he just got into town after a long flight. Did our usual stuff and after we were done we cuddled for a really long time. But come to think of it, after reading your post, maybe he was taking a nap!

it felt like he was just going through the motions. Also, he didn't talk much but when he did it was like talking to a 13 yr old

He is a tad impersonal. No names, not even 'honey' or 'baby', doesn't smile a lot, no sweet talk. In fact as you said he does not talk very much at all, but if you initiate conversation he will respond. He is a nice guy, but all business. If you are looking for a deep, personal connection he may not be your guy. Personally, though, I feel he much more than makes up for his shortcummings :) with his skills, body, and his - well - you know ==============D :oops:

His last review on Rentmen was not a good one. Wonder what happened.

Reach out to the one who reviewed him negatively. Send that individual a personal email from the RM site and ask specifics. The only thing that the man can do is to refuse or to ignore your query. Thankfully-- I've been successful; I've written about ten inquiries to various reviewers who'd written negatively. In the majority of cases, the men have written back to me. One chose not to divulge, I accepted, he sent another message to apologize, something that he DID NOT have to do, for I accepted his position.