411 on LetMeFuckYou in SF

LemonyLickIt
This topic is 1835 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I like his photos and have been noticing his ads for a while. What gives me pause is that he keeps changing his name. One of the previous ones was Agador, but I'm pretty sure he had one or two others before that -- all within a period of a year or two. I seem to recall some discussion about him here before, but I'm not sure which name that discussion was listed under and I didn't find anything about him searching for Agador. He was mentioned under a thread on SF tops using his current name, but the only feedback was that someone met him socially and thought he was nice.

Well with 100 pictures in his ad, he seems pretty serious about marketing.

I'd have to argue with your point,100 photos doesn't indicate marketing. It just might indicate egomaniac, or a self-centered mind-set, or just too stupid to edit his photos. A tasteful selection of accurate photos is far more preferable to flipping through 100 headshots, car-washing, pool-walking, gym-hangout shots.