Top 3 picks in Los Angeles

Dmitri
This topic is 1772 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I will be in Los Angeles next week and need some recs on masseurs who can do deep pressure, and also provide MT and HE. I like masseurs who are muscular with no attitude. Friendly and sexy, but someone who knows what they are doing. No rub and tugs. I will be staying in downtown LA. Who would your top 3 picks be? Any ideas?

Good advice. Took your suggestion and settled on Jeremy in Los Angeles on Masseurfinder, ( on first page on MF) but nothing turned up in a Search. He is my top choice. Anyone have experience with him? MT. HE?

LA, more than any other city I have experienced, is truly a crap shoot. Consistently, my best LA experiences have been with guys from Totally Smooth, but they are very pricey for the services performed. The only LA masseur that I ever saw more than once, outside of TS was Chris, who move to NY a few years ago.

• 3 weeks later...

YMMV with these masseurs.

Previous threads on Grant (formerly Taylor) reveal that he does not accept clients of size or Asian clients.

I personally did not have a positive experience with Rob at all.

Edited by RunnerGuy

• 4 weeks later...