Anyone (else) getting spam on rentmen.eu ?

glutes
This topic is 1842 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi my name is Richard I am reaching out to you this evening to ask you if you can hire me to make $500 cuz my great uncle passed way on Thursday I am trying to get to my home to to make his funeral if you can help me my cell 562-203-####. I am more bottom but I can top hiv neg std free on prep . Let me know god bless ya and if you can hire me I am asking for donations that can go to my PayPal account is richardba*&^56@yahoo.com

Hi how are you doing this evening my name is Richard I am Bottom , looking for a top if interested message me I can host in North Hollywood Let me know my password to my privet pics are ba&*^93 my cell is 562-203-#### thanks chat soon

P.s all the doe I make from Now and 3rd week in April is to help with my birthday bash on April 29 chat soon !

Hi my name is Richard I am gay 25 year old male that's a big dick bottom twink kinky pig bottom slut.

I am 5,9 weight 135 lbs I am skinnky with tight ass and 8.5 cut cock I am STD HIV neg on prep

I have a kinky side do you have one by chance

My kinky side is Bondage,water sports ,Public sex ,slings, ropes, and hang cuffs, light spanking, pnp , Tied up and blindfolded ,groups ,3sums

My No list is No Fisting ,No Scat No Blood , No Pain

If any of this sounds good hit me up. Chat soon