weird experience this evening

m4same
This topic is 1826 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest InthePines
I think sending a photo of oneself is encouraging a rotten behavior. And over time it’ll be a prerequisite to hire, making it even more difficult to meet a provider. But I mean...if that’s what everyone wants.

Very well said. It endorses a behavior that only opens a door to hiring practices and service based on a client's age and how they look. Then again, it's been my experience again and again that service above and beyond the call by the absolute best of the best providers in this business has nothing to do with either, but rather conveyance of respect while offering to pay them well for their services.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one still annoyed that there isn’t a link to go with this post? I mean, the point is to discuss our experiences and save others from it if it was bad, OR to let people weigh in and say if they had a different experience. My two cents.

That seldom happens which leads me to believe a lot of these stories are outdated or slightly fabricated for a reaction.

Guest InthePines
Am I the only one still annoyed that there isn’t a link to go with this post? I mean, the point is to discuss our experiences and save others from it if it was bad, OR to let people weigh in and say if they had a different experience. My two cents.

Well, you're right. That is the point, we did discuss our experiences and hopefully it will save others from a bad experience.

There's risk and no convincible reward for sending a provider your photo, nor a compelling reason for a provider to ask, so feel confident when cancelling an appointment if you are.

The asshole who's actions generated the conversation became somewhat irrelevant. Sad, the poor guy can't even fail right.

Guest InthePines

Well, you're right. That is the point, we did discuss our experiences and hopefully it will save others from a bad experience.

There's risk and no convincible reward for sending a provider your photo, nor a compelling reason for a provider to ask, so feel confident when cancelling an appointment if you are.

The asshole who's actions generated the conversation became somewhat irrelevant. Sad, the poor guy can't even fail right.

There isn’t a link provided because the OP doesn’t want his experience to possibly give the masseur a bad reputation, especially some parts of the experience aren’t 100% confirmed, and are based on his beliefs and not concrete facts as we don’t know why the masseur behaves in the manner that he did.

There isn’t a link provided because the OP doesn’t want his experience to possibly give the masseur a bad reputation, especially some parts of the experience aren’t 100% confirmed, and are based on his beliefs and not concrete facts as we don’t know why the masseur behaves in the manner that he did.

Bad idea all round. First, how do you know that person is actually a masseur and not a sting operation trying to ensnare people (highly unlikely but possible)? Second, like mentioned above, the potential for harrassment. If that masseur makes a practice of this, they should be named and before long business will dry up and they'll learn this is not acceptable. It will encourage this type of behavior if people budge.

Bad idea all round. First, how do you know that person is actually a masseur and not a sting operation trying to ensnare people (highly unlikely but possible)? Second, like mentioned above, the potential for harrassment. If that masseur makes a practice of this, they should be named and before long business will dry up and they'll learn this is not acceptable. It will encourage this type of behavior if people budge.