GoT final episode and John Snow

This topic is 1820 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just watched the final episode of GoT. I thought it was quite good frankly, certainly not as bad as some people were claiming. The earlier Reddit leaker was spot on though. Now that the show is over, I want to make a comment on the actors. I just never understand why people think the actor who plays John Snow, Kit Harrington, is so hot. To me, while he is not bad looking, I just don't find him physically attractive. The messy hair and bushy beard made him look a bit masculine, but still, those were not enough... A few weeks ago he hosted Saturday Night Live while being clean shaven. I simply didn't find him attractive at all. The character who I think was good looking was Robb Stark.

... I just never understand why people think the actor who plays John Snow, Kit Harrington, is so hot...

You have no idea why someone would want to bang this dude?

TVWziGM.jpg

So his haircut ain't the greatest....

http://www.fansshare.com/media/content1/920_top-10-sexiest-male-celebrities-2015--no-7-kit-harington-4222.jpg

He got me hard when he did his stripper routine on SNL. Better haircut...

http://cdn01.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/harington-strip/kit-harington-burlesque-striptease-on-snl-04.jpg

Just watched the final episode of GoT. I thought it was quite good frankly, certainly not as bad as some people were claiming. The earlier Reddit leaker was spot on though. Now that the show is over, I want to make a comment on the actors. I just never understand why people think the actor who plays John Snow, Kit Harrington, is so hot. To me, while he is not bad looking, I just don't find him physically attractive. The messy hair and bushy beard made him look a bit masculine, but still, those were not enough... A few weeks ago he hosted Saturday Night Live while being clean shaven. I simply didn't find him attractive at all. The character who I think was good looking was Robb Stark.

Robb Stark aka Richard Madden plays Elton John's former lover/manager in Rocketman. Taron Egerton plays Elton John. Taron Egerton and Richard Madden playing lovers ... worth the price of the movie ticket!:p