Blended Fruit Juice Suggestions

Rod Hagen
This topic is 1852 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I don't have a juicer, I have a blender. I don't like adding powder or yogurt. I'm not opposed to adding juice or ice. But I don't like adding yogurt or cottage cheese or powder.

I prefer to leave all or most of the peel when I can.

So, unpeeled banana and mostly pealed orange with water or water and OJ. Very good.

Whole apple and ice and water is only ok. I want to improve this one.

Whole apple and OJ and mostly peeled orange, good.

Frozen berries and water and banana, unpeeled, very good.

Any other suggestions? Frozen peaches and????

And what can I mix the apples with to make the juice taste a bit more exciting? Thanks!

p.s. I'm not interested in blending veggies. I do eat whole fruit and whole veggies all day every day.

Thanks everyone. I'm trying to make it much more a very pulpy juice, and not a smoothie. Smoothies are good on their own, as a meal. This is something to accompany a meal.

I like Pineapple juice and love pineapple chunks, but I think pineapple juice alone may be too acidic. Maybe I'll mix it with bananas. (??)

Unfortunately, ginger gives me horrid heartburn, so I haven't eaten it in decades.

Thank you so far everyone. Still struggling with what to do with my apples. I can't imagine Apple and Pineapple would taste good together. Maybe with frozen peaches. And I'll give the apples with pears a whirl...or a pulse.