Spas for nude male bonding NYC

lax8884
This topic is 1845 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Can anyone recommend good spas (steamroom, whirlpool, etc) for nude male bonding in NYC? Nothing as overt as spa castle or as rushed as an equinox locker room.

Looking for a place with mostly straight but curious guys who like to hang out nude, maybe stroke if it feels right. More of an all boys club type of place for curious men. DM me if you’re more comfortable.

It’s a bit far from nyc (approx 50 min away in Edison by NJ transit) but I got that vibe at island spa the time I went. I have a straight friend who goes there with his father in law..I didn’t ask them if they chill in the nude area tho LOL

Can anyone recommend good spas (steamroom, whirlpool, etc) for nude male bonding in NYC? Nothing as overt as spa castle or as rushed as an equinox locker room.

Looking for a place with mostly straight but curious guys who like to hang out nude, maybe stroke if it feels right. More of an all boys club type of place for curious men. DM me if you’re more comfortable.

Rushed at Equinox? There's plenty of guys who are basically tenants in the locker room, and nobody says anything about it. Well, except that time when a young, uppity gay told an old gay (loudly in a packed steam room) that he should really take a break and drink some water because he'd been in there way too long.

This post screams of society that forced a gay man to pretend to be straight and now he wants to rationalize his gayness by saying he just wants to hang with straight bros sexually. :rolleyes:

OP is a millenial I would expect that from baby boomers or even generation X... but not from a millenial :rolleyes:

OP is a millenial I would expect that from baby boomers or even generation X... but not from a millenial :rolleyes:

LOL. Do you guys remember the 90s and early 2000s?? Friends (Chandler’s dad), “fags” being thrown all over the place in Bring it On, Eminem?? Unfortunately, boomer dads fucked us up haha.

Thankfully, LGBT acceptance today >>> than anything I ever expected growing up. Hopefully our kids will be more woke!