any one try- NewYorktouch in NYC?

hk81
This topic is 1752 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He looks great. May be I am glass empty person, but his pics (hot), massage type and charges (too low) looks like someone is in for surprise at the door. Here I think underwear pic is working as fly paper.

The price and location near me entice me to want to take one for the team. I note that "longer

sessions and nude sessions are also available." Obviously, he charges more for a 90-minute se- ssion. Does that mean he also charges more for being nude? Interesting that if you don't like the massage, you can get up and leave. We shall see.

I sent him an email asking about a nude massage. He responded by saying he performs the massage in briefs and provides as good as a spa massage at 1/2 the price. He reiterated that a happy ending should not be expected. This just screams your mileage may vary type situation. So some people may get him full nude and happy ending while others strictly therapeutic. Still tempted tho.

He says in his ad that he DOES give a nude massage, and then replies to your email saying that he does not. Sounds flaky to me. I might still give him a try, since it's only $80, and I won't have high expectations. Maybe he really does give a good massage, and that will be worth it, even though there's no MT Or HE or FUN!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Maybe I am grumpy today, but sometimes I wonder how guys here can be so nervous or penny-pinching or dreaming of perfection.

Why @hk81 are you hesitating? The man has 2 locations in Manhattan and only charges $80 for an incall.

Even if the massage is only adequate, he’s cheap. I’ve spent more in Manhattan on an ordinary lunch.

He's completely real - pics are 100% accurate. Really nice guy; gives a very solid massage on the floor with mats and pillows. I asked him after why he was so cheap (and that he could get a lot more per session) and he said he believes in being able to offer affordable good massage, without an expectation of extras, or HE. But I think if the connection is there for him he'll go there - I was fortunate in that it did with me. And I think if the guy is only charging $80; is genuinely hot; and gives a good massage - he has every right to decide whether or not he wants to go a little further.

This is the problem. His ad says he may refuse service to anyone at his discretion. While I would agree that a massage therapist has every right to turn away unhygienic, rude, inebriated, etc., patrons, that statement indicates a whole lot more subjectivity. (The Colorado baker comes to mind.) And he wants a photo up front.

Sounds like he wants to get paid to rub down guys he finds attractive.

Me, too!!! lol

I have no doubt he is a nice guy and gives a good massage. But I just don't think an ad directed at the general public is the way to offer his seemingly selective service.

I honestly don't think he's asking for a pic to screen guys based on his level of attraction to them - I think he just wants to know who is walking through his door. I always send my photo without being asked for it because I think it's only fair to do so - we grill them up and down asking for pics! I got a sense he was perfectly happy to work on anyone who treated him with respect and didn't come in expecting sex or a HE, and that's why he charges the jaw-droppingly low price of $80, in NY! I don't know the guy; met him just once but really liked the experience and only have the limited insight I have because we chatted about it for 15 minutes after the massage. If you don't like his policy, don't go.

If you don't like his policy, don't go.

Succinct advice @massagelover !

I have no doubt he is a nice guy and gives a good massage. But I just don't think an ad....is the way to offer his seemingly selective service.

I do not think it’s unusual nor unreasonable for any masseur to reserve the right not to offer services @Typical.

Slightly tongue-in-cheek, I wonder if perhaps you just prefer to pay much more $ to masseurs who are not so open and honest

I must have too much time on my hands today.

So...

People get photos of masseurs because they are paying them, not the other way around. That is not a fair comparison MscleLovr.

$80 is seemingly cheap, yes. But a big part of the discount is because he is on 145th Street (he charges more for his East Village appointments and doesn't do outcalls). I know there are a couple of well regarded therapists in that neighborhood (including Brad), but in general it takes great enticement to get folks, in any kind of meaningful numbers, up that far. For most people it is a serious commitment of time - maybe an extra hour of total travel roundtrip from midtown. That's a really big deal. I have hired a guy that I like from that distance but only as an outcall. He doesn't charge much more to come downtown because he recognizes (and confirmed to me) that almost no one will make that trek. Honestly, most days I wouldn't travel that far even if the services were free. (I prefer to pay more $ to masseurs that are within 15 minutes walking distance of my apartment or office, MscleLovr:).)

In any case, I might see this guy at his EV location and see what it's all about. He actually sounds from massagelover like a perfectly nice guy.