Realmanstouch San Diego Massage Question

Cometogetyou
This topic is 1406 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So I inquired with Realmanstouch, I believe it's Ben, about an erotic massage based off of positive reviews on this site. He responded with a price for a "custom" massage.

Can someone that has had one of these "custom" massages enlighten me on just what that may mean? Feel free to PM if needed.

Thanks!

So I inquired with Realmanstouch, I believe it's Ben, about an erotic massage based off of positive reviews on this site. He responded with a price for a "custom" massage.

Can someone that has had one of these "custom" massages enlighten me on just what that may mean? Feel free to PM if needed.

Thanks!

Thanks!

• 5 months later...

wow, handsome guy....I wonder if the pictures are recent and accurate

I believe it's a phrase that emerged just a few years ago in an effort to be discreet on the masseur websites when there was some perceived legal oversight going on......it's meant to be a substitute phrase for "erotic massage".....

(if I'm utterly wrong about this, I'll delete)

I got Bene's "custom" massage based on some enthusiastic praise from others in the forum. I'm not sure it was worth the cost TBH. It's basically just a HE with some additional play that many other masseurs include in their versions of "custom" massage.

He's very attractive with a fun personality. The massage is truly excellent. He is definitely trained. But his clothes stayed on for the entire time and didn't come off until it was time for the "custom" massage, which was relatively brief, but very nice. I'm sure YMMV, but I suspect this is the norm for him.

The price is ultimately the issue for me. His base rate is for therapeutic. It goes up for the "custom" massage. He makes a point to tell you that it does not include tip and it's more or less expected. He's very up front about all of this in texts. You have to make the determination yourself. Based on what I believe to be the value of my experience, I doubt I'll go back.

wow, handsome guy....I wonder if the pictures are recent and accurate

I believe it's a phrase that emerged just a few years ago in an effort to be discreet on the masseur websites when there was some perceived legal oversight going on......it's meant to be a substitute phrase for "erotic massage".....

(if I'm utterly wrong about this, I'll delete)

He looked just like that a year ago, when I got an erotic massage from him in NYC. I'd definitely recommend.

Here’s a previous thread:

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/realmanstouch-aka-ben-or-bene-in-san-diego.139884/#post-1753283

Update: I hadn’t seen Bene in over a year but recently tried to schedule. I had a great experience last time that I was hoping to repeat but he told me that’s $50 extra. Not sure about the extra charge since the “extras” were already included the last time.

• 8 months later...

He's guilty of my new pet peeve. That is, on rent masseur when a masseur has locked private pictures...but when you unlock them they are not showing anything that's not unlike the others...no need for all the locking, and being "private" part at all. Especially irritating is when the locked picture is a massage table. o_O haha