411 on Braden (L.A.)

Hlparx
This topic is 1849 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I remember him from years ago (maybe 2005-2007). I doubt he’s only 29 as advertised - rather I think he’d be 35-37 now - so check that he’s still in the same great physical shape as shown in the pics.

I dated him overnight in LA before an extended weekend in SF. He was then a good-looking guy with a smooth muscled body and a voracious sexual appetite. IIRC he was relatively easy to contact/arrange things with. His rates were a little on the high side (but I tend not to haggle) tho I was surprised by his ‘afterthought’ that he must have a limo and driver to and from the airport. He billed as versatile/bottom at that time; he was openly affectionate and he initiated PDA as we walked around SF.

He stated that he really liked a demanding top, an older man like me, tho I discounted that as good customer service/marketing on his part. He was a very good bottom for me. I still have a fond and very clear memory of how he wanted me to fuck him before breakfast one morning. He woke me by stroking my hairy chest and sucking my cock. I laid him on his back and he eagerly put his legs on my shoulders. I lubed him and my cock and entered him easily. As I pumped his butt vigorously, he started to cum straightaway. He urged me to keep pumping him and as I was not close to climax, I did. He came copiously all the while I pounded him - I have never, before or since, seen a guy come so much, and while I was pumping him, I had to grab a hand-towel to wipe him down as his cum was all over his abs and pecs. Unusually for me, I didn’t climax while pumping him so I had him suck me off and swallow my load.

Overall, the experiences I had with him were great but I never doubted that he was anything but a consummate paid professional.

I remember him from years ago (maybe 2005-2007). I doubt he’s only 29 as advertised - rather I think he’d be 35-37 now - so check that he’s still in the same great physical shape as shown in the pics.

I dated him overnight in LA before an extended weekend in SF. He was then a good-looking guy with a smooth muscled body and a voracious sexual appetite. IIRC he was relatively easy to contact/arrange things with. His rates were a little on the high side (but I tend not to haggle) tho I was surprised by his ‘afterthought’ that he must have a limo and driver to and from the airport. He billed as versatile/bottom at that time; he was openly affectionate and he initiated PDA as we walked around SF.

Thanks for the info. Can you give me a sense of how confident you are this is the same person you met back then? The reviews on Daddy's suggest that he is his stated age and, as of a month ago, has a below-market rate that's been consistent for a while. Feel free to PM me if you'd prefer.

@Hlparx I’m very confident this is the same guy.

Your post made me look at his reviews and check his online ad: he’s still using a couple of photos that I remember from ‘way back then’

Of course I haven’t dated Braden in years but I have a good memory for a smooth muscled physique. IIRC he had some connection to England and only worked in LA periodically.

To me, it would be odd for a different guy to be using his name and photos. Again IIRC he did not show his face in his ad then, but he sent me a face pic after we’d arranged a date and before we met.

Maybe you should ask him for a very recent pic or enquire whether he is in exactly the same physical shape as shown in his pics.

I betcha he is from 'way back when'. I asked him for a verified photo, he responded that he is 'totally discreet', could not provide one. Asked if he was the same Braden from LA circa 14 years ago, he stopped responding.

:D