Bodybuilder Davisphysique in Rentmen NYC

musclelover
This topic is 1723 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys, just spotted this really enticing Rentmen ad - photos show him to be a competitive bodybuilder, very very hot. From Colombia. Area code is listed as 470, the same area code (but different number) as the recent ad for another Colombian bodybuilder in NYC, Alejo (who has turned up at a few Adonis NYC events). Davisphysique really pushes my buttons. Has anyone seen him? (Just a hunch that Davisphysique and Alejo know each other.)

https://rentmen.eu/Davisphysique

Yes, I can confirm that the two run in the same 'woof'-pack of about a half dozen Colombianos and are training together, perhaps sharing accommodations as well. I think he is cuter than 'Alejo' who is a slightly bulkier tractor. 'Davis' is a few inches taller. Question is: what can happen if they are new at this?

Likely all pulling in cash to support their physique goals. Too bad an upcoming visit to NYC is not in the cards for me.

These guys are top of their class in competition.

BTW, I am just confirming their association. I don't release private details ... it's a matter of principle, neither here nor via PM. Some of us are always going to have more info played close to our chest.

Edited by SirBIllybob

Yes, I can confirm that the two run in the same 'woof'-pack of about a half dozen Colombianos and are training together, perhaps sharing accommodations as well. I think he is cuter than 'Alejo' who is a slightly bulkier tractor. 'Davis' is a few inches taller. Question is: what can happen if they are new at this?

Likely all pulling in cash to support their physique goals. Too bad an upcoming visit to NYC is not in the cards for me.

These guys are top of their class in competition.

BTW, I am just confirming their association. I don't release private details ... it's a matter of principle, neither here nor via PM. Some of us are always going to have more info played close to our chest.

Edited by SirBIllybob

• 3 weeks later...

Bump (sorry). Davisphysique is in Boston now, so I might have missed him, unless he's coming back to NYC.

Hard to believe that no one has sampled him yet. If he comes back to NYC, I might just have to take one for the team.

So...anyone in NYC or Boston - any meet ups?

Hamptonn really bulking up ... NYC.

Davisphysique was in DC following Boston. Perhaps he is now a Colombian attaché'd to some politician's tongue. He looked his best IMHO 6-7 years ago.

Perhaps they have a Latin American competition coming up. Hamptonn is still short his pro card.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...