We Are Vulnerable

Cannon
This topic is 1857 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’m writing this just because something happened that reminded me how vulnerable we all are. I’m a masseur and I had a client, I hadn’t worked on before come and see me. He visited again about a week and a half later, and this time after the session he tells me that he thought his partner was cheating on him, and he went through his phone and discovered that his partner is a client of mine as well because he saw the scheduled appointments with my business phone number. They seem to keep their sessions with me a secret. That guy is harmless but he could’ve been a jealous maniac and it could’ve gone another way. I have instincts about people and experiences that have served me well and really kept me from dangerous situations and people but it’s always good to be reminded that we are vulnerable human beings. Just wanted to share in case anyone needed this reminder.

It sounds like a common case of 2 people who are together, but have not made the mutual agreement to enter into an open relationship, but should.

The story seems to be more coincidental rather than a breach of saftey. Sure, I can see the possibility of it being a vulnerable situation, but ultimately it’s up to the two parties that are in a relationship, to sort out whatever breach of fidelity that may have been made.

That said, it is an incomfortable situation regardless...and I don’t think it was the client/partner’s place to alert you to that (but then again, sometimes I wonder why once in blue a perfectly good regular will drop off and never be heard from again...it makes one wonder what could have been the reason).

@Cannon , So to add to this topic ironically...just yesterday I was in a “session”, but fortunately not in the middle of anything...just laying in bed nude.

Out of nowhere, the door pops open and another guy is peering through. “Oops, I’m sorry!” Door closes, but after a LONG 5 seconds of awkwardness, followed by: thats my husband, he wasn’t supposed to be here yet :oops:

Now THAT I felt vulnerable. Not to say your situation is any less vulnerable, but it’s like it certainly came to mind. Not to mention the whole “being walked in on” by someone’s partner tops my list of things I never want to have happen during a session, unless they’re going to hop in. That, and a son and/or daughter walking in during a session, which was like seconds from occurring just a few weeks ago.

I think I just want to invest in an RV for outcalls. Like yes, I can do an outcall to you...but I’m going to have to park my RV down the street from your place, and you can meet me there ?? ?

@Cannon , So to add to this topic ironically...just yesterday I was in a “session”, but fortunately not in the middle of anything...just laying in bed nude.

Out of nowhere, the door pops open and another guy is peering through. “Oops, I’m sorry!” Door closes, but after a LONG 5 seconds of awkwardness, followed by: thats my husband, he wasn’t supposed to be here yet :oops:

Now THAT I felt vulnerable. Not to say your situation is any less vulnerable, but it’s like it certainly came to mind. Not to mention the whole “being walked in on” by someone’s partner tops my list of things I never want to have happen during a session, unless they’re going to hop in. That, and a son and/or daughter walking in during a session, which was like seconds from occurring just a few weeks ago.

I think I just want to invest in an RV for outcalls. Like yes, I can do an outcall to you...but I’m going to have to park my RV down the street from your place, and you can meet me there ?? ?

First of all we're all glad you're safe, as you point things could have gone South in a matter of seconds.

He should have jumped in!

An RV would be expensive to buy/lease and maintain, it would also be an inconvenience. I hope you're not seriously thinking about this.

First of all we're all glad you're safe, as you point things could have gone South in a matter of seconds.

He should have jumped in!

An RV would be expensive to buy/lease and maintain, it would also be an inconvenience. I hope you're not seriously thinking about this.

Lol...the way he was peeping, look like he did want to join in haha.

And no, I don’t want an RV. In Calfornia they done lost their MF-ing mind out here with these $4+ gas prices. I haven’t seen $5 yet but $4.99 yes. This is taking it back to 2008 prices. If I get an RV, $20 will barely move the needle. The trade off being you don’t necessarily have to drive far to get to anywhere happening.