Couple of Rentmen Questions

tanman4u
This topic is 1837 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

1. Is there a difference between rentmeneu and rentmen? I randomly just choose one over the other but I'm not seeing any difference.

2. Is it possible to filter out the Platinum Boosted profiles? I get that they probably paid a bunch to rise to the top but here's why I'm asking.

Recently I was in NJ just across the river from NYC. When I tried to do a Near Me search I had to sift through 4 pages of Platinum Boosts (all of whom were miles away in NYC) to see the true local results. I'm facing the same thing now with Orange County. If I do a Near Me search I have to go through several pages of Los Angeles listings to get to the local ones.

1. Yes but not significant enough of a difference to elaborate on.

2. No. Is 3 swift clicks on “load more” really inconveniencing you so?

No it's really not, and what the hell the eye candy amongst the Plats is usually pretty good.........

1. Is there a difference between rentmeneu and rentmen? I randomly just choose one over the other but I'm not seeing any difference.

2. Is it possible to filter out the Platinum Boosted profiles? I get that they probably paid a bunch to rise to the top but here's why I'm asking.

Recently I was in NJ just across the river from NYC. When I tried to do a Near Me search I had to sift through 4 pages of Platinum Boosts (all of whom were miles away in NYC) to see the true local results. I'm facing the same thing now with Orange County. If I do a Near Me search I have to go through several pages of Los Angeles listings to get to the local ones.

As a client if you have a profile you can click "near me" allowing RM to get your GPS and see who's closer to you as long as their location is also on.

Very slight UI/UX differences between rent.men and rentmen.eu but the basic platform is the same for both.

and you're here just to help him, right?

Jesus, even your first post #3 is condescending. Standing at 5'8 I'm sure you don't to folks like this in real life/person, correct?

[inserts the word “talk” into your sentence]

Wow, do better. You’ve produced thousands of posts and garnered many an accolade on this forum (granted they are for visuals and not for commentary) but if you want anyone to take you seriously you must actually read the questions your forum members present and reply in such a way that is understandable. I’m not being a dick. People call you out on this like clockwork. Fix it.

Wow, do better. You’ve produced thousands of posts and garnered many an accolade on this forum (granted they are for visuals and not for commentary) but if you want anyone to take you seriously you must actually read the questions your forum members present and reply in such a way that is understandable. I’m not being a dick. People call you out on this like clockwork. Fix it.

80% of my posts are pictures, the other 20% are posts. I ignored politics till 2016 when the world turned upside down.. I think I got a decent number of likes because of my written posts.

When someone says "people this" and "people that" they usually don't know what they're talking about... I've been also called "half way smart neocon", "conservative" and "an extreme liberal". Who was right and who was wrong? I guess you can read 400 pages as fast as William Barr!

Thank you for your advice! Please fix your attitude, it might cost you!

I use the ignore feature.

• 4 weeks later...

I have another question.

If you send an email to a provider, whom you've never contacted before via Rentmen, directly to their "providername@rentmen.com" email address, will the provider get the email? Or, must all initial emails be through the Rentmen website using "contact me", where you have enter the code from the picture?

Edited by bashful