Jesse Jaymes. An update?

Bzbee
This topic is 1771 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Very attractive guy, no doubt, but I’ve always been hesitant to schedule time with a provider if I get the impression that they might be repulsed by me. This guy does send off that vibe, whether he intends to or not. Sometimes you can be pretty and not know it; other times you can be pretty and very aware. Kudos to him for achieving a standard of beauty that many would wish for. As for me, I would prefer to admire from a distance and hire someone who I can be comfortable with and who might be able to at least pretend to find me somewhat attractive and enjoy our time together. That’s getting harder to find.

Edited by HotWhiteThirties

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess and that is after having a session last year with him is that he may open up more on multiple sessions. Nice enough, very handsome but seemed alittle bit distant.

As I have mentioned many times, this is a very expensive sport. Able to be achieved in the truest form by only the very few with funds available to do so.

• 2 weeks later...

Just contacted "him" (or whoever answers for him) via text and asked about what ANAL he was into, bottom or top. He said "NEITHER" so I told him that in his profile it said he was into ANAL. He then said 2K and I said, how many hours is that? Is that several hours for 2K and he said 'sure' so I pressed him for exactly how many hours and if he met at his hotel. He has not replied back for an hour now.

I would LOVE to deal with JESSE directly but this handler business is stupid.

Ha! I’m working on it. After my third time with him I think I’d like to hire him on at least a semi-regular basis, but there would have to be some adjustment on that rate. Very sweet guy, BTW, once you get to know him

IMG_0584.JPG?raw=1

@Caddy33 while totally within your rights as a Forum Member to repost another member's comments without adding something yourself (unless of course Daddy or a moderator say you can't), would you mind explaining to me what you were trying to get across? You aren't the only one who does it. But I've always wondered the reason. And I'm not sure I really remember anyone asking and answering something similar before.

Gman

• 1 month later...

I have to say, I wish I had opted out of this one. If you like muscle and being able to touch it and service it, you will pay your money’s worth. But my interaction with him a couple months ago left me with so much regret.. But I just felt so put off by his distance even though he was physically there, no kissing, no mutual oral, no cuddling after.

Some how though, I would want to experience him again, I don’t know why, lol. But I think I will put those funds toward Ryan Steele, looks almost the same without the tattoos and really knows how to please.

Edited by Enronnja

I have to say, I wish I had opted out of this one. If you like muscle and being able to touch it and service it, you will pay your money’s worth. But my interaction with him a couple months ago left me with so much regret.. But I just felt so put off by his distance even though he was physically there, no kissing, no mutual oral, no cuddling after.

Some how though, I would want to experience him again, I don’t know why, lol. But I think I will put those funds toward Ryan Steele, looks almost the same without the tattoos and really knows how to please.

Ryan is amazing

Following up on this. I did get to meet him, I enjoyed the session pretty much. Yes, the handler issue is annoying, but I didn’t bring it up. I wish he would deal directly.

I’m not sure I can go into details without being flagged as a review (?). However, I think it depends on the client. Despite some comments on here, I didn’t get the distance part, very sweet guy and let say willing. DM for more.

Does Ryan Steel go through the same handler? I believe he used to use the same guy but how about now?

Jessie is straight

Ryan does not use the handler anymore

I definitely concluded he was straight, and I think thats why there was no connection there. He wasn’t even hard and never liked the oral either. But, I will say, he made an admirable effort on the body contact, just don’t go poking too far. ;)

For whatever reason, I haven’t had the “engagement” issues with Jesse that others have reported. Within his limits, with me he generally seems eager to please. But he can be REALLY flaky about scheduling and keeping appointments, which makes me disinclined to see him as often as I might. I find Ryan really hot, too—but a couple of times he’s made a point of explaining how thoroughly unattracted he is to other men. A no-doubt honest remark, but perhaps an unwise one to make to a male client who has just shot a load all over your massive pecs ...

Seems like a mixed bag of commentary on Jesse. If he’s not a resounding positive, then not worth the time. And the middle man seems to magnify the likelihood of communication issues.

Ryan, on the other hand, is like the real deal and definitely worth every moment one spends with him. Just seems like a no brained to me.

For whatever reason, I haven’t had the “engagement” issues with Jesse that others have reported. Within his limits, with me he generally seems eager to please. But he can be REALLY flaky about scheduling and keeping appointments, which makes me disinclined to see him as often as I might. I find Ryan really hot, too—but a couple of times he’s made a point of explaining how thoroughly unattracted he is to other men. A no-doubt honest remark, but perhaps an unwise one to make to a male client who has just shot a load all over your massive pecs ...

When I shot my load though Ryan was more receptive to it over his torso, Ryan on the other hand was covering his face with both hands. Lol

When I shot my load though Ryan was more receptive to it over his torso, Ryan on the other hand was covering his face with both hands. Lol

I don't blame him. Whether you're gay or straight, male or female, that stuff burns if it gets in your eyes.

Gman

Stay with Ryan. A stud

I know you see Ryan quite often. Remember Cabo!!.

The next time you see him you might want to give him some advice.

I find Ryan really hot, too—but a couple of times he’s made a point of explaining how thoroughly unattracted he is to other men. A no-doubt honest remark, but perhaps an unwise one to make to a male client who has just shot a load all over your massive pecs ...

Tell him to STFU about making comments like the above to clients who pay good money to see him.

~Boomer~