Any new dudes at Campus or Stockbar?

larry_montreal
This topic is 1763 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

LOL, we can surely allow for the reminder that a handle "twinkboylover" is in charge of defining typology criteria and disabusing us any ill-conceived notion we might have about the relevance of such labelling, or correcting drastic errors in how we stratify type or give a positive shout out about a good experience in general.

Edited by SirBIllybob

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, we can surely allow for the reminder that a handle "twinkboylover" is in charge of defining typology criteria and disabusing us any ill-conceived notion we might have about the relevance of such labelling, or correcting drastic errors in how we stratify type or give a positive shout out about a good experience in general.

Edited by SirBIllybob

Piggy backing on here...are Ramy and Charles at CAMPUS?

No.

Re: mixer's question [guy on the left], no, not at Stock recently. Longtime performer, may be dabbling elsewhere, but I take periodic Campus breaks to allow for stock rollover.

Some posters here sometimes comment a dancer looks appropriate for one place over another. But remember that the main distinguishing factor for a peeler is the digital footprint within a venue requiring greater comfort with public domain presence, often in perpetuity.

Edited by SirBIllybob

No.

Re: mixer's question [guy on the left], no, not at Stock recently. Longtime performer, may be dabbling elsewhere, but I take periodic Campus breaks to allow for stock rollover.

Some posters here sometimes comment a dancer looks appropriate for one place over another. But remember that the main distinguishing factor for a peeler is the digital footprint within a venue requiring greater comfort with public domain presence, often in perpetuity.

Edited by SirBIllybob

It's refreshing to see Montreal through the eyes of an enthusiastic first-time visitor! Thank you!

thanks, it was thrilling! i am not that lucky with that type of guys so i felt like in a dream. In Taboo i was surrounded by skater boys... a dream come true!

Hi. I am don't know them by names but if is any detail that will identify them, I will be happy to report.

This visit, mid July , I saw more my type in campus than at Stock. My BFE in the hotel was with one from Campus, a more Stock bar type, tall, blond, young, muscle lFrench speaking. one. A dream. I am still I husband arms Lol. Like I said is new to me and here in NYC its is awful, never went to Gayte.

Something I forgot to mention, iis lady's night on Wednesday at Stock Bar; you can see way more guys that dont show up other nights, but is not worth the trouble. As the title says it is for the lady's, and is awfully crowded and annoying. a waste of a drink and 5$ xover entrance. I will avoid any l" Ladies night" at all costs. :)

Hi. I am don't know them by names but if is any detail that will identify them, I will be happy to report.

This visit, mid July , I saw more my type in campus than at Stock. My BFE in the hotel was with one from Campus, a more Stock bar type, tall, blond, young, muscle lFrench speaking. one. A dream. I am still I husband arms Lol. Like I said is new to me and here in NYC its is awful, never went to Gayte.

Something I forgot to mention, iis lady's night on Wednesday at Stock Bar; you can see way more guys that dont show up other nights, but is not worth the trouble. As the title says it is for the lady's, and is awfully crowded and annoying. a waste of a drink and 5$ xover entrance. I will avoid any l" Ladies night" at all costs. :)

Not great pics.. Ramy... and Charles in that orders.

ramy2.jpgcharles1.jpg

I was at Stock Bar three times over this past weekend. The guy on the left was not there on any of the three nights. I also subscribe to the Stock website and watch the show many nights. I have not seen him dancing there for probably at least 6 months. I don't know if he is dancing at Campus.

Thank you so much for the update!