Any new dudes at Campus or Stockbar?

larry_montreal
This topic is 1742 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just in Montreal for a 4-night stay. The Stock lineup was good. Franco is back as are Tyson and Justin. I have seen on the website show since my departure that former dancer Carl is back. All in all, I had a great time all four nights. I didn't make it to Campus so I cannot comment on things there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Had a great experience there French boys. Especially blondes. those are hard to find. :(

In love with Montreal. I, usually, do the occasional bathhouse. They have 3 and it's not the place for me.

While I am finding more rewarding the strippers clubs. What are a dream. A bunch of gorgeous guys treating you like a king. Or at least that has been my experience as July 11th.

I know Stock is THE place, and in Campus you have to wait patiently for the right guy but Taboo stole my heart and my feelings. I love guys more in masculine rougher’s guy spectrum; from skater boys to jocks, to frats to bodybuilders.

For the first time I visited Taboo bar, that is more pedestrian / blue collar all h hot boyish guys, and they are really nice to talk to. So I am spending my nights between Stock are and Taboo bar .. could be pricey. But at least you get what you paid. Less attitude, hotter. Lot of country boys.

In Campus only one out of 15 was worth the wait. His “name” is C/Klark tall with thick glasses. OMG, what a beauty specimen of a man. Perfect, a 10 even in NYC. Around 6’0" maybe taller. O was in awe so, super lean, nice thick bubbly lips and butt. And he gets easily excited. My dream guy, i want to kiss every pore of his manly body.

Edited by Alfstoria

Just had a private with Clark. Omg - amazing lean muscular body. No tattoos for those of us that have that preference.

[uSER=19403]@Alfsstoria[/uSER] - a great find.

Clark is a Greek God. a prince so I hope you enjoyed him. Those places. The 3 of them are amazing, I hope they stay open and same quality of dancers.

• 2 weeks later...
Do you really always need to be a killjoy? You're always so negative. The Debbie Downer of the board..

I don't personally attack you. Please don't personally attack me.

I simply stated I prefer the twinks rather that the muscle "boys".

This is a message board after all where everyone's options should be welcome.

This is not, and should never be, a "yes man" forum where everyone must fall in line, where anyone who dissents is attacked and shamed.

Edited by twinkboylover28

I simply stated I prefer the twinks rather that the muscle "boys".

Your post added zero value to the discussion at hand. We all know you love twinks and that you think Taboo and Montreal suck now. You are, of course, entitled to your opinion.....but why on earth do you have to invade every thread on Montreal to repeat the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over? What exactly is achieved by doing that? Is the point to punish everyone else on the Montreal threads because you aren't happy with the scene any more? Sorry....but you are a killjoy and a downer. Time for a paradigm shift.

Your post added zero value to the discussion at hand. We all know you love twinks and that you think Taboo and Montreal suck now. You are, of course, entitled to your opinion.....but why on earth do you have to invade every thread on Montreal to repeat the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over? What exactly is achieved by doing that? Is the point to punish everyone else on the Montreal threads because you aren't happy with the scene any more? Sorry....but you are a killjoy and a downer. Time for a paradigm shift.

Thank you for your personal attack. Your post adds zero value to the discussion. Do we have to hear over and over and over and over AND over again how much you think Montreal is the new utopian bliss that can never do any wrong or critized in any way without you getting your panties in a bunch.

Did it ever occur to you that many people are equally sick of your constant posts invading the forum placing Le Village on a pedestal and a gay Utopia when it's arguably a dump of it's former self.

We get you love Montreal and it can do no wrong. Respect other people's opinions instead of shaming them. If I'm a Debbie downer then you're the Pollyanna blinded by the past.

We have to walk on egg shells in fear of offending you for your very subjective opinion whether anyone's posts add "value".

Didn't mean to strike such a nerve!

Edited by twinkboylover28

Thank you for your personal attack. Your post adds zero value to the discussion. Do we have to hear over and over and over and over AND over again how much you think Montreal is the new utopian bliss that can never do any wrong or critized in any way without you getting your panties in a bunch.

Did it ever occur to you that many people are equally sick of your constant posts placing Le Village on a pedestal and a gay Utopia when it's arguably a dump of it's former self.

We get you love Montreal and it can do no wrong. Respect other people's opinions instead of shaming them. If I'm a Debbie downer then you're the Pollyanna blinded by the past.

We have to walk on egg shells in fear of offending you for your very subjective opinion whether anyone's posts add "value".

Didn't mean to strike such a nerve!

Same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. So boring. Moving on now.

150338_grand1.jpgIs the guy on the left still dancing at the mentioned bars :)?

I was at Stock Bar three times over this past weekend. The guy on the left was not there on any of the three nights. I also subscribe to the Stock website and watch the show many nights. I have not seen him dancing there for probably at least 6 months. I don't know if he is dancing at Campus.

@Tweetybird

When I say “a private” I mean a private dance. Most of the guys are straight and they go as far as they’re going to in a dance.

Do you really always need to be a killjoy? You're always so negative. The Debbie Downer of the board..

And i though this boy was a beautiful twink :/ He is gorgeous and not that beefy. Actually, he is very smooth, no hair. Cant wait to meet him again :D

When you say "private" do you mean a private dance or hotel private ?

Sorry i am responding so late, I meant private as i asked them to come to my hotel room. This was my second Montreal visit so i was very naive and i had a dance with all of the ones that i liked it/were my type. I just asked to 3 of them if they can do a private in my hotel and all say yes. Maybe, i picked the ones that do a private session :rolleyes: It was so good that I already booked for my birthday in November. it may be cold and not as many dancers as in summer time but i kind of like it like that. Like i dont want to imagine how crowded and competitive will be during Montreal Pride that is this August. With all this tourist it will be hard to get to the hot ones. When i went in slow night, Tuesday, i was surrounded by all those hot boys, it was a dream. I am a single 51 shy guy so i was in heaven that all this boys want it to have me!:cool:

Sorry i am responding so late, I meant private as i asked them to come to my hotel room. This was my second Montreal visit so i was very naive and i had a dance with all of the ones that i liked it/were my type. I just asked to 3 of them if they can do a private in my hotel and all say yes. Maybe, i picked the ones that do a private session :rolleyes: It was so good that I already booked for my birthday in November. it may be cold and not as many dancers as in summer time but i kind of like it like that. Like i dont want to imagine how crowded and competitive will be during Montreal Pride that is this August. With all this tourist it will be hard to get to the hot ones. When i went in slow night, Tuesday, i was surrounded by all those hot boys, it was a dream. I am a single 51 shy guy so i was in heaven that all this boys want it to have me!:cool:

It's refreshing to see Montreal through the eyes of an enthusiastic first-time visitor! Thank you!