DARIO OWEN / NYC

robberbaron4u
This topic is 1879 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some really awesome pics.

Caliguy- I wholeheartedly agree with you. His photos and ad per se had me wishing to have a torrid and passionate time with this "hunky and alluring" hot man. ...would love to use my mouth all over when with him then receive that "massive pipe" and be fucked into oblivion! ...wish he'd travel to the West Coast and be in San Francisco for a while.

Guys, this is not the place to look for a bargain. And not a place for cheap shoppers. You get what you pay for, Pay then price or walk away. You want a Porsche or a Civic?

Here in New York, there are multiple dealers where one can buy - or should I say lease - a Porsche. Competition among dealers is keen and many are willing to offer incentives …

As we’ve noted, if he hits your buttons and you have the cash, go for it; otherwise just scroll onwards. He’s certainly not my type, but undoubtedly appeals to many. I never get that outraged by provider pricing: if it doesn’t make sense for me, I simply move on. There’s a vast array of hotties out there who meet my criteria who offer far more reasonable fees.

In my experience, his weekend "rack rate" was negotiable with credits for fine dining and shopping excursion to Maus & Hoffman. By my observation, he is a heavy drinker, but, he took note that I limit myself to an olf-fashioned whiskey cocktail with my lunch, a glass of wine with my dinner, and and a glass of cognac in the evening and he followed suit by my example..

Luxury items often cost pennies on the dollar price to make, but you pay for the brand label and the supposed image you get from using the product.... I find that these 'economic transactions' sometimes follow a similar pattern.

In a past conversations with a 'high end' provider, his goal was very straightforward, he wanted to be 'kept' and the high price he charged attracted a clientele that could afford to 'keep' someone. I can't say I take issue with that line of thinking, in fact it may be even smart. More 'revenue' means less need to 'work' (depending on what kind of life you live while not working!).

I just got my bonus in March. I'm thinking I'll spend it on a longer period of time with someone I already have chemistry with rather than splurge on a short one-time, might have chemistry with. I was just curious about Dario, but think, as someone else suggested, I will use the scroll wheel and keep looking!

Luxury items often cost pennies on the dollar price to make, but you pay for the brand label and the supposed image you get from using the product.... I find that these 'economic transactions' sometimes follow a similar pattern.

In a past conversations with a 'high end' provider, his goal was very straightforward, he wanted to be 'kept' and the high price he charged attracted a clientele that could afford to 'keep' someone. I can't say I take issue with that line of thinking, in fact it may be even smart. More 'revenue' means less need to 'work' (depending on what kind of life you live while not working!).

I just got my bonus in March. I'm thinking I'll spend it on a longer period of time with someone I already have chemistry with rather than splurge on a short one-time, might have chemistry with. I was just curious about Dario, but think, as someone else suggested, I will use the scroll wheel and keep looking!

Prudent advices from a seasoned fellow traveller. . .

'Call me' was his response to my question about his fees on the RM email system. Perhaps there is room for negotiation? A renewed sense of reality may be setting in ...

If you like Dario's type, New York home grown talent Dino Luca is available at a much more competitive rate. And without the attitude:

https://rentmen.eu/DinoLuca/

Edited by BaronArtz

'Call me' was his response to my question about his fees on the RM email system. Perhaps there is room for negotiation? A renewed sense of reality may be setting in ...

If you like Dario's type, New York home grown talent Dino Luca is available at a much more competitive rate. And without the attitude:

https://rentmen.eu/DinoLuca/

Yes, his fees are negotiable.