411 on MasterJamesB in NYC

nycbystander
This topic is 1876 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

HI

Anyone have any experience/contact with this provider

https://rentmen.eu/MasterJamesB

His pics are appealing, though ad is short on detail.

2 positive reviews, 1 negative review.

The negative doesn't bother me as I deal with the general public day in/day out and people can be difficult.

Thought I would see if any Forum Members had any experience or contact.

thanks

Guest davebk

Actually, I read it as XV-X-MCMXLV

That would be 15 Oct 1945. Still not an infamous date to my knowledge. But maybe his grandma lived 5 more months than we thought.

Hot fucker and I'd love to know what kind of Dom work he gets into if anyone hires.

That would be 15 Oct 1945. Still not an infamous date to my knowledge. But maybe his grandma lived 5 more months than we thought.

Hot fucker and I'd love to know what kind of Dom work he gets into if anyone hires.

You're right. I need new glasses.

Was going to take one for the team and report back but see that his location has changed to Newark NJ. Had been mid-town East Side in NYC, much more complicated as I don't host. Damn.

Guest davebk

I also dropped a line inquiring as to type of activities, rates, and a bit more. He read the message but did not reply so far.