Fin Fang Foom DAMMIT!

FinFangFoom
This topic is 6296 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was informed by my dear friend Tiny Bubbles that some among you were requesting my return to the this snake pit that calls itself a message board.

So, since I have a little free time, I'll make many of you happy and climb back into our little cyber sandbox.

But even better, I'll piss the hell out of others of you and frankly, I live for that. I like nothing more than to upset some of you bitches to the point where you get your skirts up over your heads, you run around the room like your hair is on fire and then run smack dab into a door jamb. Oh joy. Oh bliss. Oh rapture.

For my first topic, I thought of addressing the Benjamin "I'm A Lying Sack of Shit Who Plagerizes Other People's Work and Then Don't Have the Guts to Come on the Message Board and Face My Critics and the Facts" Nicholas but that's a topic that's been played out to the point of tedium. Kudos to Doug69.

Sadly, since the majority of the world doesn't read Benjamin "I'm A Lying Sack of Shit Who Plagerizes Other People's Work and Then Don't Have the Guts to Come on the Message Board and Face My Critics and the Facts" Nicholas' 15 Minutes it probably won't affect him adversely. However, life does have a way of making sure that people get theirs, doesn't it? So stay tuned.

One note: I was amused to read this morning's review of James Sport. He lives in my neighborhood so I see him frequently. I saw him last week and he's gotten as a big as a house so I wasn't suprised that the reviewer gave him a thumbs down for looking more like Little Lotta than his Rentboy pictures.

http://home.att.net/~thft/lotta.gif

I'm now off to cause some trouble.

Forever yours,

FFF

"I like nothing more than to upset some of you bitches to the point where you get your skirts up over your heads, you run around the room like your hair is on fire and then run smack dab into a door jamb.

YAAA-HOOOOOOOO!

Just when I thought Tom Isern was double-posting 50% of the usernames (or bartering sex for editing rights), along comes this breath of fresh air. Izzy sure won't be happy to see you. (I've got goosebumps.)

I'll pass on the kudos to 69, though. Her head is so big from her life-long ambition to be the next Nancy Drew, she can barely fit in one more justification. She's as pretty and lovable as Leona Helmsley, for sure.

Welcome back, Fin. It's nice to finally have something funny to read.

Guest ncm2169

Welcome back, FFF!! :7

I must say your timing is exquisite as usual. Just as the Bush Administration is imploding. }(

But seriously, I missed you. :*

I can't believe that I have been coming to this site and its various forums since 2000 or 2001. It seems like ages ago, and the content over these years has truly changed. Personally, I liked the earlier days. But, it's good to see that you have returned, FFF!

I "cracked up" big time in reading your first two lines the lines about the skirts. :-) ;-)

Does this mean there is hope for the return of "What are these guys thinking of" a review of actual ads. Because sadly many of these gentlemen simply have no clue how to advertise themselves. Dick Ho did post a couple just recently, but your wit had me laughing for days. I am still laughing over your comment above, "big as a house". Believe it or not I tend to enjoy reading cruel humor, I do not write it well so I stay away from it.

Guest backbaygayguy

Hadn't read BN in a long time,thought I would read some of the recent posts -- started reading the post before the apolocy, dated Tuesday, February 27, 2007. Here's what BN himself says about apologies -- it seems to fit his own situation very well:

"For a while, Isaiah Washington was actually going to get away with it. I'm talking about how things felt before the Official Entertainment Remorse Machine kicked in — the denial, then the half-baked small apology, then the more impressive, bigger, ''I'm scared'' apology (the one that goes, ''I have sinned, I must look deep inside myself and deal with my issues, I shall summon leaders of the offended community to meet with me'') ....

Forgive my skepticism, but I'm not a huge fan of apologies that come only after an evident threat to one's livelihood; I have difficulty believing that they spring spontaneously from a troubled soul. ...."

Guest EuropTravl

> Here's what BN

>himself says about apologies >Forgive my skepticism, but I'm not a huge fan of apologies

>that come only after an evident threat to one's livelihood; I

>have difficulty believing that they spring spontaneously from

>a troubled soul. ...."

>

He "himself" did not say that, it's copied directly from an editorial from

"Entertainment Weekly". If you look at the very very very last line, BN states

in a rather round-about-way that everything that he printed above (without quotation marks or attribution to that point)

was from someone else, he just "agreed with it". Which is why his blog might win the Rentboy award, but it ain't exactly Pulitzer material. ;)

Archived