Springtime in Boston

JEC
This topic is 1906 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Time to plan your Spring visits to Boston guys. Hotels get crazy expensive as the weather warms up...make your travel plans now!!!!! :p:p:p

According to many providers NEVER is a good time to go to Boston unless invited for an overnight.

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/shout-out-for-boston.138120/

Edited by marylander1940

According to many providers NEVER is a good time to go to Boston unless invited for an overnight.

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/shout-out-for-boston.138120/

The thread you linked does not support your claim there. There are more providers in that thread saying positive things about Boston as a travel location than there are complaining about it -- there are only two who do that, one of whom is perennially grumpy. (Note, not a read, I am also perennially grumpy, & I don't get offended when people take that into account when listening to what I have to say!)

tl;dr -- Boston's great if you can find lodging that isn't crazy expensive. That's the harder part.

The thread you linked does not support your claim there. There are more providers in that thread saying positive things about Boston as a travel location than there are complaining about it -- there are only two who do that, one of whom is perennially grumpy. (Note, not a read, I am also perennially grumpy, & I don't get offended when people take that into account when listening to what I have to say!)

tl;dr -- Boston's great if you can find lodging that isn't crazy expensive. That's the harder part.

Actually it’s half and half. Keep us posted about all the guys visiting Boston.

Megabus!

As a local I can't be objective but one provider's poor experience shouldn't keep everyone away. JEC's point is worth noting, spring, a/k/a commencement season, in a town full of colleges pushes up hotel rates. Now through late May offers a window of hotel affordability.

As a local I can't be objective but one provider's poor experience shouldn't keep everyone away. JEC's point is worth noting, spring, a/k/a commencement season, in a town full of colleges pushes up hotel rates. Now through late May offers a window of hotel affordability.

Except the weekend of the Boston Marathon where hotel are outrageously expensive.