Rainer / LAs_Finest in NYC/LA 411

nyclaxstar
This topic is 1540 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...

I tried to schedule with him one time when he was in NYC, but, after contacting him 2 days ahead, on the day of, he went radio silent. Any tips to make sure scheduling with him works out? Also, what approximate area is he when in NYC?

I tried to schedule with him one time when he was in NYC, but, after contacting him 2 days ahead, on the day of, he went radio silent. Any tips to make sure scheduling with him works out? Also, what approximate area is he when in NYC?

That really is disappointing. We all know shit happens. Just communicate it. I haven’t tried him before, he’s been on my to-do, but now not so sure.

I have seen him 2 or 3 times when he was in NYC. Agree that it is a fantastic experience. Also agree that he can be somewhat difficult to reach and schedule sometimes. But keep trying because the experience is definitely worth it.

• 1 month later...

after reading all these wonderful reviews of Rainer/LAs finest I was really interested in getting a massage from him.....what a dissapointment!!!.....it makes me wonder if some sort of publicity campaign is going on....LOL

well it was a terrible experience....I assume he was just having a bad day.

after reading all these wonderful reviews of Rainer/LAs finest I was really interested in getting a massage from him.....what a dissapointment!!!.....it makes me wonder if some sort of publicity campaign is going on....LOL

if you want to share, what made it bad? i was always leery of him...then went. to me, massage was great...very firm pressure. there is some cockiness...but...

Edited by hgpal

I can't say for sure, of course, but I think he might act like he does as part of his persona for giving massages. I finally got to meet him when he was in NYC two weeks before July 4th. The guy is amazingly hot. But yea, a little off-putting in the personality. I will probably see him again next time he visits and see how a second visit goes. He uses the same place that Ryan West does when he is here.

• 2 months later...

Disappointing for me, as well. While I wouldn't call it a terrible experience, I wouldn't repeat. Yes, he is very handsome and has an amazing body but I didn't think his massage skills were all that great and he seemed very detached.

It's obvious that Rainer is one of those guys for whom the "your mileage may vary" saying applies. Some people claimed he had bad body odor. I hired him twice (many years ago when he was visiting my area) and didn't notice any odor and I am extremely sensitive to things like that. I also didn't find him detached. No, he didn't suggest we go out on a date afterward but he was fully engaged during our time together.

It's obvious that Rainer is one of those guys for whom the "your mileage may vary" saying applies. Some people claimed he had bad body odor. I hired him twice (many years ago when he was visiting my area) and didn't notice any odor and I am extremely sensitive to things like that. I also didn't find him detached. No, he didn't suggest we go out on a date afterward but he was fully engaged during our time together.

There seems to be universal agreement that Rainer is sexy (i.e., looks like his pictures) and does offer an erotic experience (nude, MT, genital/anal contact), so I don't think "YMMV" applies here, but maybe I don't understand what many of us mean by that phrase. I'm going to start a thread.