Favorite Masseur in Philly ?

dcman
This topic is 1824 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...

I am heading to Philly next week. I find it hard to believe that a city like Philly does not have many more great options. It’s a huge university city with a large population of hot, young guys that need to make rent and pay for college... How can this be?!?!

... How can this be?!?!

It probably should be a separate thread but I suspect that one damper is Pennsylvania's strict licensing laws for masseurs. Even guys giving massages as a hobby can be investigated and subject to fines.

Ugh... Not what I wanted to hear.... I live in Philly, just getting back in the saddle of working out and cardio again and REALLY would like to find a masseur who is equally good at stretching me out (minds out of the gutter boys! <wink>) as they are with giving more traditional massage. My glutes and hamstrings give me bad lower back tightness/pain.

This is my second time living in Philly. First time there was an AMAZING guy who gave massages whose studio was in the back of an art gallery in the Gayberhood.... Wonder what happen to him....

• 1 month later...
The two I experienced are decent, Kevin and Enzo. I believe Kevin is trained but I only had theraputic with him, although he may offer more, and he is reasonably priced. Enzo does include an HE but I think he charges way too much for what you get.

https://rentmasseur.com/Phillymasseur

https://rentmasseur.com/EnzoPerretti

i too have seen enzo and i agree i think he is a little over priced. also i felt there was no connection ..