Would you rather go to a bathhouse or gay bar?

Mocha
This topic is 1895 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Honest question: If there were sufficient separation of the various interest groups and a live and let live ethos all around, how would you feel about a place where people (not just men) met to pair off (or more) in various configurations? Or even when there is no judgment or interference, being in an all-male environment is important? Do you see that continuing to be true as homophobia recedes?

To quote the master...

51NN7Z0-nmL._SX355_.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my former LA personal training clients invited me to join him for a three-day visit to Houston. Love the city that is on its way to replacing Chicago as the third largest city in the US.

We did go to the Club Houston. Being a bodybuilder, I did like the gym to be pumped up for the rest of the place.

Buddy and me went in one of the dry heat spa rooms. Some guy approached me and started jack me off. Luckily, my buddy had condoms on him because I'm horned up a lot and reserve my aggression for the gym and sex. So, topped the guy. He said he was hurting from me. I told him to take it like a man.

One of the 5-6 guys watching in spa room watching started to giggle. Pissed me off and the rage took over. Set the guy I was doing on the bench and went down two rows and grabbed the little shit, ripped by old condom off and buddy put new one on me and I fucked the giggly boy good, taking out my aggression.

One of my former LA personal training clients invited me to join him for a three-day visit to Houston. Love the city that is on its way to replacing Chicago as the third largest city in the US.

We did go to the Club Houston. Being a bodybuilder, I did like the gym to be pumped up for the rest of the place.

Buddy and me went in one of the dry heat spa rooms. Some guy approached me and started jack me off. Luckily, my buddy had condoms on him because I'm horned up a lot and reserve my aggression for the gym and sex. So, topped the guy. He said he was hurting from me. I told him to take it like a man.

One of the 5-6 guys watching in spa room watching started to giggle. Pissed me off and the rage took over. Set the guy I was doing on the bench and went down two rows and grabbed the little shit, ripped by old condom off and buddy put new one on me and I fucked the giggly boy good, taking out my aggression.

I wonder what would have happened if I’d merely applauded. [swoon]

Pissed me off and the rage took over. Set the guy I was doing on the bench and went down two rows and grabbed the little shit, ripped by old condom off and buddy put new one on me and I fucked the giggly boy good, taking out my aggression.

What about some rage/aggression therapy management, buddy?