411 Tim LA

cheyenne10
This topic is 1745 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Saw him last month and totally agree with above. PM me for details if you like. He relocated from NYC so you can search for Timnyc on the forum. But beware there are two guys with that name and I don't think the other is that well viewed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I saw him and I had a really different experience than some of the other guys here. First, I don't know if he's really Polish - I'd guess Russian? He couldn't make eye contact, didn't talk much and just kinda grunted and mumbled, he was completely dead inside (that blank/detached/don't want to be there vibe you get from eastern euro guys on masseur finder sites) - it was really uncomfortable. Then his phone rang during the massage and he answered it and chatted for a few minutes. I did a 90-minute session and 30 mins in I wanted to run. He was nude but totally limp (and cold, actually...) - and it dawned on me partway through that "I think this guy is straight and he's one of those Russian muscle boys who's just doing it for the $$" - and then it all made sense. When it came time for the HE I actually stopped him (i was so NOT turned on at all) and he said "OK then we done."

I get the YMMV thing, but seriously, this guy was just blank. I wouldn't repeat in a million years. And just FYI - there aren't any extras for those really high fees. I think you're just paying to be in the presence of his muscles. Total waste.

Sam

Agree with the more recent posts. I think he's Russian. And I didn't get the sense he's straight. I saw him a few times about a year ago. He was in shape (as defined or nearly as defined as his photos) gave a great deep tissue massage. Almost as good as it gets.

Then a couple months ago I saw him again. No other way to put it but he got fat. And the massage went from strong and deep to light and weak. Like he was too lazy to put in the effort.

Maybe he's lost the weight again but be warned the body in the photos may not be what you get.

Agree with the more recent posts. I think he's Russian. And I didn't get the sense he's straight. I saw him a few times about a year ago. He was in shape (as defined or nearly as defined as his photos) gave a great deep tissue massage. Almost as good as it gets.

Then a couple months ago I saw him again. No other way to put it but he got fat. And the massage went from strong and deep to light and weak. Like he was too lazy to put in the effort.

Maybe he's lost the weight again but be warned the body in the photos may not be what you get.

He’s in great shape as of the other day... killer body. But... dead inside. His massage was him doing circles on my back for an hour over and over until I said “could you do my legs please?” Truly awful.

Sam