MassageDaddy SF

rackes2323
This topic is 1573 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The photos are on the Instagram page of a fitness coach/model in Los Angeles. I'm not necessarily saying that the ad is fake, but if I were inclined to hire him I might reach out instead to that model to ask if he's moonlighting in the Bay Area rather than call the phone number in the ad.

If the photos were, in fact, stolen then this is yet another example of why Rentmen lacks credibility for me. It took me less than a minute to use Google Image Search to determine the photos are elsewhere on the web. Is it really asking too much that Rentmen would put a little effort into photo verification? Because of the number of obvious scammers over the years on Rentmen, I treat every new ad with a gorgeous man with a large dose of skepticism until reviews/posts outside of Rentmen are available confirming that the man in the photos is the man running the ad.

Edited by maninsoma

• 2 weeks later...
The photos are on the Instagram page of a fitness coach/model in Los Angeles. I'm not necessarily saying that the ad is fake, but if I were inclined to hire him I might reach out instead to that model to ask if he's moonlighting in the Bay Area rather than call the phone number in the ad.

If the photos were, in fact, stolen then this is yet another example of why Rentmen lacks credibility for me. It took me less than a minute to use Google Image Search to determine the photos are elsewhere on the web. Is it really asking too much that Rentmen would put a little effort into photo verification? Because of the number of obvious scammers over the years on Rentmen, I treat every new ad with a gorgeous man with a large dose of skepticism until reviews/posts outside of Rentmen are available confirming that the man in the photos is the man running the ad.

I'm a little late to this post but I can almost swear I've seen his ad in Atlanta multiple times before which is what is listed as home. So the fact that the photos are of a fitness instructor in LA makes me lean toward fake as well, which is disappointing. Has anyone actually met him?

• 10 months later...